Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Calling all Vizslas! | Vote for Alor | Open to Clan Vizsla OCs

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

VVVDHjr.png

CONCORDIA, THE FORTRESS MOON
BLACK FLEET ENCAMPMENT, 30 MILES FROM WEAPONIZED EQUATOR ZONE
1700 HOURS

CpM2Uk9.png

"For too long has Clan Vizsla lain dormant" The holo-message began, a cloaked figure in weathered full Mandalorian armor appearing

"Scattered across a thousand worlds, fighting for as many factions as there are Vizslas in this galaxy. We were a proud Clan once, a House even. It is time we rise once more"

"I am Aloy Vizsla. And I would convene the Clan Moot upon our ancestral home of Concordia. For us to rise, we must all make a choice. We must decide who to follow in this opportunistic time"

Aloy sat upon a simple crate of blaster power cells, replaying the message on her holo-communicator several times. She analyzed her own speech, constantly deconstructing and rebuilding, criticizing her own work until it had reached perfection. Even now, she wasn't sure if this was the best she could do, but it had become the final version regardless. Once recorded, it was broadcasted the message all across the holo-net for all to see, hoping to reach any surviving Vizsla, and as many as possible.

That was weeks ago. Some had already made camp, others were still arriving. Always fewer than she had hoped...

"Where have you gone, old friend...?" She muttered while cycling through a list of attending Vode. So far, she had yet to see a single previous Alor enter the system, save herself of course. There was one in particular whose vote she had hoped to see, if not their competition.

Looking up, she could see by the position of Mandalore's sun that it was almost time to begin. The fate of Clan Vizsla may be decided today, and she planned to have a say in it.

With a whir of cybernetic limbs gained through the painful purchase of war after war, the once-alor stood to approach the center of their camp where the meeting was to take place. Fang-class starfighters and gauntlet transports flanked either side, while the mighty roar of moving Star Destroyers such as the Beast of Shukut echoed overhead like thunder as they moved to make room for arriving starships. A majority of her Black Fleet had gathered here as a show of force, not only as security against any would be Sith attack, but to demonstrate the power of their leader's claim.

They had followed Aloy willingly to destroy Sith and Imperials since the union fell. The Protectors were new to these territories, Aloy's conglomerate of Mandalorians were not. They had bleed the imperial remnant supply lines dry, made many later battles easy pickings for their allies. And with the backing of powerful allies such as the infamously large House Solus, whom Aloy shared a familial alliance with, They would become a powerful asset to House Vizsla, if only the clan could be rebuilt.

She would allow some others to make themselves known, perhaps make their case for Alor of Clan Vizsla, but Aloy came to stake her claim at this meeting, and she had been stacking the cards in her favor for years leading up to this moment.

When the time came, she would set her personal hammer down atop a munitions crate that served as the makeshift podium in the center of this camp. It was meant to serve as the "Talking Stick" for anyone who wished to make a statement meant for the entire clan, but primarily it would be used to give any claimant a turn to speak without interruption. Those who did not wish to make speeches would simply declare an individual vote in their own way. Aloy only hoped that whoever claimed the title of Alor today, would be strong enough to repair the damage done after years of isolation. Herself included.

"Before I begin, does anyone wish to speak for themselves?" She called out to the gathering crowd, hands splayed across the makeshift podium as she leaned forward, observing, waiting.

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tahlah Vizsla Tahlah Vizsla Domina Prime Domina Prime Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla OPEN to Clan Vizsla PCs

Last edited:
7r8TCBr.png

0NnRLnE.png

POV - Irene Saxon née Vizsla
Mother of Celt Saxon Celt Saxon
Objective: Vizsla stuff
Tag: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla
Equipment:

It had been years since Irene had seen this many Viszlas in one place, if she was honest it might even have been her wedding when she last saw such a grouping. It was nice, it felt odd, but not unpleasant to be surrounded by her birth vod, a disparate but noble group, mostly, some Vizsla's were quite odd.

She looked at her datapad and quickly sent a message.

<<I'm not here switch sides Celt, you and your dad need to chill yeah! Still saxon till I die! B!>> she laughed and placed it away, adjusting the undersuit that came up from her armour to her unhelmeted head.

"Before I begin, does anyone wish to speak for themselves?"

"Sure, I'll speak.

Your honor vod, sons and daughters of Vizsla, it is very special that we are gathered here. I am Irene, Saxon by marriage, Vizsla by blood I am proud of both of my heritages. I would glady see the day when the name Vizsla is spoken with hushed fear in the halls of the sith and the jedi alike! I am eager to here what our host has to say."
she tapped her fist against her chest and nodded at Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla respectfully, she was younger but she seemed to have a fire in her belly. Irene had a few red lines for anyone who decided to claim the title of Alor, Concordia was now unfortunately under the influence of a faction very much in support of an enemy to her own people but it did not mean that every Vizsla was now under their sway, she hoped.

Last edited:
Aspiring Powertech
Tags: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Celt Saxon Celt Saxon | OPEN
Equipment: In Bio

Since Rishi, I have followed Lady Aloy Vizsla to Concordia. The journey has been strange. I hardly think the clan I came from would have answered the call that was made to come to this moon. My whole life so far has been spent in the Outer Rim. A life that has been on the opposite side of the galaxy from the ancestral home of the name Vizsla itself. There was a fair amount in the camp, but it appeared more as soldiers and wayward bounty hunters like me. None of the big players seemed to have appeared, albeit I may have not recognized if they had as well.

For me, this was a matter to take in. Already, from some of the other hunters, I have gotten some new gear and traded some tricks. The politics was best left for those of greater rank. However, the time with Aloy has proven that awareness among the lower ranks also should be held as important as keeping your blaster tuned and armor mended. We all convened together near the middle of the camp. My size certainly lent me a good view of it all, where a woman with Saxon regalia identified herself. Even those who married into other Houses came, and that proved most interesting. I, however, will choose to stand by and see if there is anything a soldier like me would actually be able to contribute to.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

"Sure, I'll speak.

Aloy would regard the woman with a simple nod at first, pointing the hilt of her hammer at the Saxon to indicate her turn to speak in a non-threatening reversed grip, almost like a coruscanti newswoman holding up a microphone. It was also an offer to take the talking stick if she wished, but the woman was quick to continue without it.

Your honor vod, sons and daughters of Vizsla, it is very special that we are gathered here. I am Irene, Saxon by marriage, Vizsla by blood I am proud of both of my heritages. I would glady see the day when the name Vizsla is spoken with hushed fear in the halls of the sith and the jedi alike! I am eager to here what our host has to say."

When it was finished, she bowed her head in respect to their shared hopes for the clan, despite the assumed difference in method. At the end of the day, they both wanted to see a strong House. That was enough for Aloy.

Then she turned to the crowd, giving them a moment to add their own voice to the mix. The silence felt as if it stretched for eternity...

"Very well."

Aloy stood straight, bringing her fist and hammer to her own breastplate so that it would ring distinctly of pure beskar, signaling the chance to speak before herself was now concluded.

"Down to business..."

"I am Aloy. I have taken many titles over these long years following the purge, but there are only two which matter."
She began, knowing that there where those here who may know of her through the enclave, through the lens of those who would falsely name her 'Pirate'. She would laugh, if not for the seriousness of the duty she may come to bear before this day was through.

"Mother, and Vizsla... I bear these names before any other"

"But I see fewer who bear the name today than when I left you... Perhaps there are more of you, scattered and roaming the outer rim as mercenaries, yet it is undeniable that our numbers and our name have become obscure where once we held a majority demographic within Enclave's ranks, and held such powerful positions of Mandalore's government during The Shadow Crusade that I often wonder if the Mand'alor feared us so much as our enemy"

She shrugged her shoulder at the memory of Mand'alor the Reclaimer, Kreslin Westwind.

"I was called Alor of House Vizsla in those times. I sacrificed my titles and what I assumed would be my life to save others not of that house.
If I had known what would become of this clan in my absence, perhaps I would not have made such a mistake..."

"But I know better now."

Her voice grew darker for but a moment. Every word had brought to mind a betrayal against herself and a slight against her clan. She was no Ronan Vizsla, holding no love for the Sith, but neitherr did she hold such reverence for ambitious fools on thrones as so many Mandalorians, nor loyalty to men with titles won off the backs of soldiers who held more right to glory than any ruler ever could.

In this small way at least, she was similar to the one who came before her.

"I do not ask you to join me simply because I flaunt old achievements, because of bloodline or some imagined obligation to the Mand'alor or even myself.

I ask because it is time we put Clan Vizsla first."

She slammed a cybernetic fist against her breastplate.

"I ask simply that you take the opportunity which I present to you:

The Black Fleet has been waging guerilla warfare in this secor for longer than any rebel cell here, Including Mand'alor the Rekindler's protectors.

We have been building our numbers and our resources, things which I plan to use here on Concordia, here with all of you.

The Protectors claim indifference to our clans reclaiming their ancestral territories lost to the purge.

As if we need permission.

We are Clan Vizsla. Our ancestors ruled all Concordia! Look to the ground here. The trees, the sky! It belongs to us."

She knew it was a dangerous game, to voice her passions and ambitions so honestly. But she was done serving, save perhaps her familial duties. With the fleet at her side, and so many allies at her back, Aloy was confident that she could get these people back on their feet and build something that would stand the test of time.

"They have no choice but to acknowledge our claim. They cannot afford internal conflict so soon. If we seize the opportunity now, we will be too entrenched into this world for any sane person to challenge no matter the heights their faction may one day reach, certainly not in a society so divided and diverse as Mando'ade. Our voice on the council of Alors would be amplified in the throats of every living being on The Fortress Moon above Mandalore.

No civil war, no breaking our code, just taking advantage of the situation while it is open to us.

The only thing in our way? The remains of Fortress Imperious. It's garrison is weak, already blockaded by my fleet and waiting for supplies that will never come.

I would see it's undermanned defenses broken, and the Vizsla banner flying high above. If we unite now, and act quickly, we could see Vizsla leading by example before uniting the other clans of our house in kind, rising such that we could very well outlast our allies on Mandalore and even the next.

I am done seeing this house fall with the other clans.

I wish to see us self sufficient and perhaps even strong enough to pick up the pieces many years from now when the current regime inevitably changes, and rebuild in our own image, should such events unfold.

We must take a quick start initially, But I wish for us to play the long game.

Because Vizsla does not serve. Vizsla rules."

Tahlah Vizsla Tahlah Vizsla Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Domina Prime Domina Prime Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla OPEN
MJSj9cS.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom