Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all Twi'leks!

I was wondering, just how many active Twi'leks we have on the board and if they'd be interested in a possible Twi'lek only faction or organization.

That would really depend on how the possible faction or organization is set up in terms of members. If there's Dark Soders in our ranks, they'd likely be off limits - otherwise; have fun.

[member="Kaira Chuth'ollo"]

Always good to see fellow Twi'leks.

[member="Natuka Chikura"]

Faction wise I was thinking something small, focused on one planet and its system, or even just one hex - with no real plans or desires to go major or really expand beyond that. However; I understand your hesitation. I just think that a Twi'lek only organization would be interesting.

[member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Tan'yill"]

I'm not sure on that just yet. I was wanting to see what other people thought and get their input to better design the overall idea. That way it's a more group built and focused organization rather than a singular individual's focus. I was thinking something more neutral or akin to a family / criminal organization - or as I had posted in my Tython guard idea - something like the Pontifical Swiss Guard. A small focus, with the group being no larger than 135 individuals (PCs and NPCs included).

[member="Tan'yill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom