Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all party animals, and hosts!(ess)

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
Jello, everyone! I was considering creating a musical character that can dress up to fit almost any scene - and play almost any music that would fit the occasion! While I do plan to multi-task with my own characters to have a musical in my parties, I will also be offering them to the world! If any of you are interested, tell me now so we can hang out later!

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
That sounds great! Just so I am indeed prepared for the future - what type of music would normally fit your occasions?
[member="Matsu Ike"]

I'll keep you in mind whenever I stalk the pages and see you having a party!
[member="Echo Kora"]

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
I actually realized I made this character already, I just need to flush it out a few times. Check out [member="Daniel Silverton"] and pop them a message for future party amusement.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
May I have permission to use one of your Night clubs or cafe's for a small Electro swing party? If you do have a link to the description or pictures, please send them to me.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom