Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all Neutral & First Order Companies!

skin, bone, and arrogance
IT67Phz.png

The First Order wants YOU!

Following the resounding success of last year's First Order Economic & Finance Summit at the Whitetower Arms Hotel in beautiful Cloud City, the First Order is once again hosting an economic summit to interact with the business interest in and around First Order space. You don't have to be based in the First Order to attend, however companies that are hostile to First Order interests are not welcome. If you could use a major faction sponsorship or contract thread to help you rank up, come join us for some quality roleplay and we can help!

Please use your best judgment as to whether your corporation should be involved. If you have questions, please speak to myself, [member="Rolf Amsel"] and [member="Torian Pierce"].

On the brink of war, the First Order extends a hand of partnership and collaboration to the corporations of the galaxy. Not short on raw materials, but limited only by the bounds of imagination, the First Order calls upon those corporate entities to reach out, form or strengthen contractual relationships, and earn lucrative partnerships from the wealthy and ever-expanding First Order.

This year's summit will take place aboard the Desert Empress, a luxury river cruiser on a river snaking through the desert. All expenses are paid by the First Order, from your luxury suite to all your meals and food, cigars at the cigar lounge, and spa treatments in the ship's luxurious day spa. While wining and dining your way through a three-day, four-night river cruise, speak with officials from the First Order regarding how the First Order and your company can create a strong, lasting, and most importantly, mutually beneficial working relationship.

Dunames Lopez said:
Let's not forget Star Tours! It has invested so much IC in First Order space, so attending would make sense.
No one, ever, in any part of this planet, will ever forget Star Tours. I expect that Dunames will attend -- not specifically calling it out was not to be read as excluding it.

I can only come to the conclusion that the Desert Empress is a cruiser produced by RingoVinda StarYards, operated by Star Tours and provides passengers with merchandise from Pizza Hutt.

Lest we forget.

Vitor Avendahl said:
I can only come to the conclusion that the Desert Empress is a cruiser produced by RingoVinda StarYards, operated by Star Tours and provides passengers with merchandise from Pizza Hutt.

Lest we forget.
No indeed :p The Desert Empress is a top-of-the-line luxury experience of old-world charm and elegance. And the First Order is picking up the booze tab, which is just as important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom