Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all interested Omega Pyre and Freelance Agents

Who dares to say I am evil? I am doing this for the Good of the Galaxy.

Every time we have the Republic in charge, governments are rife with corruption, crime is on the rise and its illegal to jaywalk. When the Sith was in charge there was order and good governance. Historically this is true. Compare the peace and order during the reign of Emperor Palpatine to the chaos and madness after his assassination.

We will bring order to the galaxy and with that peace as well. Furthermore it will not be illegal to jaywalk anywhere. Hail the Sith Empire!

Ava Solborne

A
But... Remember the rebellions during the Empire. The Republic was better, most of the planets had a great life because of The Republic and Senate. Senate consisted of member from almost every planet, so they knew, what was best for their home planet. They made sure, that the citizens of The Republic will have a great life. MUHAHAHAHAA! Oops, sorry... The Jedi was sometimes considered as the people, who started all wars or who were the causes of the wars. But actually, Sith were the ones, who caused the wars. They didn't like the Jedi Order and I think they were jealous. Jedi made rules just to make sure, that not a single Jedi would fall to the dark side, but still... Some of them thought, that the rules were all wrong, but they were wrong. You saw, what happened to Anakin Skywalker... He fell to the dark side because of love. In the Jedi Order, it was forbidden, because love can do horrible things.

So, Sith are actually bad and no one (except stupid planets) like Sith and their government. I am sorry, if someone is insulted by the story... :(

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Equa. It is a 'ploy'. He is not stating facts. He is stating 'propaganda'. Daxton is being silly. He is crafting a clever lie.

There is no need to counter his points. He can twist words like a blade. All you need to say is...

"FREEDOM!!!!!"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
You did very well though. I know English is hard for you sometimes. Your argument would have gone very well. Good job.

But Daxton is clever with English. I am trying to save you. *wink* :D :p

Karen you can call it propaganda if you wish. Equa and I engaging in dialogue of our opposing views as I am trying enlighten him to the truth perhaps convince him to join us in the Sith Empire.

Let me remind you, it was your vaulted Senate who decided to nominate Senator Palpatine to the position of Supreme Chancellor. Clearly they knew that the Jedi abuse was leading them down a dark path.

The Jedi instigated wars of aggression. Correct me if I am wrong, didn't your Jedi General just call for the invasion of a peaceful faction who has done nothing to the Republic? The Sith didn't kill the Senator of Abraxis and promptly invaded his world, did we?

As for Lord Skywalker, let me clarify, he did not fall to the Dark Side, he choose to embrace the Dark Side because your Jedi would have let his wife and children perish because they didn't fit in some grand plan. The Dark Side saved him when Obi Wan left him for dead, it sustained him. Did your vaulted Light side make even an effort to save him? No, let him die like a dog when his usefulness came to an end.

The Sith are not evil. No more than men are evil by nature. We embrace who we are deep down. We do not pretend, we do not tell you how to live your life. We break the chains that imprison your minds. This is why we are feared. It is because we tell the truth.

Now I am sure there will be those who tell you that what I said is a lie. Well it is up to you to decide if the lie called Freedom is so precious you are willing to chain yourselves and prevent your growth?

Karen you have nothing to fear from me. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Ava Solborne

A
I've already got some medicine for the craziness and I can say Dominator won't join the Sith. He is just... mentally crazy at the moment, but he can't join the people, who choose thinking only on themselves over making people's life better. The Jedi has to lie, because without lies, all people would die. But still, both Jedi and Sith are wrong and only true path is the path of equality and the belief of Pure Force... Wait, sorry. I live in my fanfic story. :D Still, both Jedi and Sith lie, but Jedi lies to bring balance to the Force and to defend the galaxy from Sith's lies...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Daxton Bane said:
Karen you can call it propaganda if you wish. Equa and I engaging in dialogue of our opposing views as I am trying enlighten him to the truth perhaps convince him to join us in the Sith Empire... ...Karen you have nothing to fear from me. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Oh. But the invitation of a humble devil is written with a honeyed pen indeed. :p

I'm going to Meta for a moment and remind everyone that the script of Star Wars was written by George Lucas. Including it's politics, religion, and some of it's history. Thus, if it doesn't make much sense as a whole? Well. Yeah. That is probably because George wrote it. Haha. ...And even Han and Greedo agree: That man just can't make up his mind. :p

But I shall compliment you again for your good character Master Daxton. Well played. And I shall proclaim your award in the famous words of another writer:

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Jorn Mair

J
while you guys are arguing about which is good or evil im sitting here thinking "thereis no god or evil" the jedi know that they are not perfect beings and so they try and make themselfes better and to keep themselfs from "falling" by creating laws. in thier words to being inperfect they also try and do things that can help everyone around them and them last. thats the only "good" thing that i can preceve from the jedi

the sith on the other hnad know they are not perfect ether and so they embrace it from the thought that they cant become perfect so why try and be something you are not. if you notice in all of the times that a jedi and a sith fought (whitch happens to be alot.) they argue over which is evil for them. there is no evil its more so that some one always believes they are in the right side of the subject and there for call the opposing side evil/bad. the sith do not help eachother all the much unless they have something to gain from it. they help them selfs first. the strongest of them survive. that is nature at its finest form. they go back to thier instincts of the natural food chain.

Ava Solborne

A
But still, Equality is the only true view of the Force and both Jedi and Sith are wrong in some kinds, but they are both right too.

Jorn Mair

J
thats what im getting at. its wasted people being killed for what? to be perfect or to be who they are? its been a waste of time to me. (more like a waste of hundreds of years) if they just accepted that they cant change what the other faction does. why dont they just live with the fact that some people are different from them.

First let me remind you that Daxton has never told anyone to believe anything he says. Daxton made it a point to state that his is the Sith point of view. Whether you choose to believe him or not is your choice in the end.

Fanfics are all well and good and let me tell you Dominator that Daxton agrees with you more than you realize. My sig alone states this point of view, he doesn't believe in evil. Actions define a person. Evil is a label nothing more.

Jorn raises a good point. However, do you see Sith going around telling people how to live their lives? No we do not. The problem arises when someone tries to impose their idea of what is 'right' on people. Agreed?

And yes again Daxton reminds you that whether you choose to believe him or not, it is still your choice.

PS Karen thank you for the love. Maybe you're the one who can crack his shell one day ;)

Jorn Mair

J
yeah thats true. and to just emphsice alittle in one of the starwars games (the knights of the old republic) if you want to join the sith you can and they tell you at first that "you are chosing to be here on your own accord and we are not resopnsable to what happens to you during your time here." they will acept you to become one of them (well try to be like one of them) you then have to complete a series of missions to earn prestiege and doing so you move up in the ranks. then you have one fianl test and that is to proved that you learned the sith code and learned thier way of life throught combat and emotions.

Ava Solborne

A
Evil and good... Both of the words are extremely strange. They do not mean anything and are both wrong... But at the same time, they are the only words to describe one's existance and morality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom