Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all interested Omega Pyre and Freelance Agents

Daxton wishes to conduct a rp with any interested OP and freelance agents for the upcoming event. Please reply via pm or directly to this thread. Cheers.

Daxton is offering the following contacts for the upcoming event:

1. Bounty for each unique monstrous living specimen captured on Rhommamool. Double the bounty for each mated pair. Dead samples are worthless. Note if two or more bounty hunters bring in the same prey, the first one to arrive will get the bounty.

2. Bounty to be paid for each Jedi and/or Republic officer of Command Rank or higher captured alive. They must be detained or incapacitated for at least 24 hours for the bounty to count. They are to be exchanged for any Sith captured and held prisoner.

3. Bounty to be paid to the team that secures the nuclear/biological arsenal of Rhommamool during the event. To secure this bounty, your team must acquire the launch keys as well as the physical possession of the launch site.

Note: these are not 'official' goals for the event, but rather Sith offered contracts to freelancers and the OP. These mini missions give players options to pursue during the event itself. For those of you who haven't played an weekend event, its fast and fun and nerve racking :)

Play out the action and have fun guys. Bounties will be paid out in IC open board after the event itself so be creative.

Mission 1 payout - 8,000 credits for each unique living speciment. 16,000 credits for a mated pair.
Mission 2 payout - 2,500 credits for each Jedi / Republic officer detained. It counts as detaining if you keep them occupied for at least 24 hours in the event and prevent them from interferring with the Sith.
Mission 3 payout - 200,000 credits. Requires good rp for capturing the control cards and the physical site.

Cheers.

Ava Solborne

A
Does Beatrice count as freelancer? She is a member of Imperial Remnant, but she is a bounty hunter...

Yes. and Yes. For purposes of the bounties offered, anyone not an active member of the Republic/Jedi and Sith Empire factions are freelance.

This should keep my friends on the Light side busy for the weekend :D

Jorn Mair

J
rephrase that will there be any rps in peticular that you will post these bounties in?

I was hoping to do it earlier today, but I got swamped with stuff here. With the event kicking off in less than 8 hours, there isn't any more time to rp the bounty settings. So I just posted the details here in OOC.

My goal is two fold
1. Open new options for players to jump into the events so that it doesn't just rotate around the conflict between Jedi and Sith.
2. Put additional obstacles in the way of the Jedi in the form of mercenaries, which ic the sith traditionally would use.

Equa - in all honesty you didn't expect me to play on level playing field, did you? I'm going for that other piece and I'm not letting a few Jedi stop me. hahahaha

hahaha I can't wait for Ben to come on line expecting to face me only to find I have back up. And the amusing part is this part of my Jedi Catch and Release program hahahaha.

*wave a rubber chicken and pray to the elder gods*

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jedi Catch and Release Program? Oh noes! More wild antics from the smelly Sith Daxton. Oh dear, oh dear. Somebodies gonna have to stop that no-do-gooder. :D :p

That's me the nasty do gooder. I figure if I kill all the Jedi, who can be my villains then. No better to keep you alive to sate the people and give the masses a target for their hate and envy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom