Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all Healers, Doctors and Friends of Siobhan Kerrigan

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
Siobhan Kerrigan, CEO of Firemane Industries, former Exarch of the Omega Protectorate, hero and saviour to many, is near death. A cruel Sith ambush nearly killed her and she lies close to death. She is my wife, and dear to me.

I am calling all medical professionals, Jedi healers or anyone else with skills in this area to come to Kaeshana and help me. I will reward those that help me considerably.

To any friends of Siobhan Kerrigan who wish to pay their respects, you are welcome to do so.

Thank you for your support in this difficult time.

Tegaea Alcori

(This thread is an expression of interest for anyone wanting to do a thread with myself and others whilst Siobhan recovers...if she does. This will be a non-combat thread. Sith or dark siders attempting to enter the thread will not survive.)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

HK can fulfill medical droid's role, he has practiced surgery and internal medicine during his service for the Jedi Order during the Old Republic, with his funds and position at Abregado-Rae and Omega Protectorate he would have laboratories, hospitals, and the equipment necessary to help,

He has also recently updated his medical knowledge via training with [member="Veron'Icka Stormson"]

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

I'm afraid my own healing skills are not as honed as others. However, I do have a holocron, a family relic, that I would be willing to loan out if it will aid the former Exarch's recovery. As well, I can send out queries to the Protectorate's best healers, both Force using and non, to give Siobhan the best chance for recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom