Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Calling all Duelists!

Hello all! Just created my new character, someone I'm super excited about, Levi Vinbul. Someone who strives to be the greatest Lightsaber duelists of this generation. A Philosopher, Force User, and excellent Saber duelist!

I'm looking to start him off with some duels or fighting circumstances that pertain to his character. He sets off to fight the strongest duelists in the galaxy, to not only learn the Lightsaber, but the force, and what it means to be the greatest. I think he could have some amazing duels with light and dark side forces a lot, as he doesn't subscribe to either side of the spectrum too heavily. A clash of sabers and ideology makes for some of the best story teling!

If you're interested, just respond to this thread or DM me and I'll be sure to respond! Thanks again all.

Vesta

V
I like to hit things with glowsticks, yes.

Admittedly also with the force, so if you're looking for someone who just uses a lightsaber without any force-related shenanigans I'm not your girl.

I am unfortunately wrapped up in a ton of threads rn, but I would like to explore this sometime soon, because the whole Miyamoto Musashi vibe is just too good to pass up. I would definitely recommend looking to my character Darth Petrichor Darth Petrichor for both the physical and philosophical duel. He is quite different from your typical Sith, and his academy would be a nice backdrop to a duel.

Also fun fact, I recently read through The Book of Five Rings. Definitely a great read!

Invincible is merely a word.
734649600576585728.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom