Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call to War (ONLY THOSE TAGGED AND INVITED )

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

image0.jpg
Jena'tes, a place of complete an utter darkness. The planet has had so many rituals done that his literally has cracked the atmosphere and cause nearly forever cloud coverage with rain and thunder and lightning. The cloud cover always blocking out the sun, plant life on the planet has adapted to growing in darkness. Wild life scattered through all regions of the planet, swamps, jungles, ocean, wet desert, tundra. Various Sith cities around the planet, the biggest being Akvase City, Jen'ari Empire capital city, home to the Grand Jen'ari Empire Citadel.

1533445239403.PNG

A stage was placed in front of the Darth Vyrassu statute in the Akvase City plaza. In front of it stood millions of Imperial Sith Troopers, Imperial Officers and Sith. Behind them millions of Imperial Citizens stood watching the stage. Upon the stage stood the High Officials and Dark Council of The Jen'ari Empire, [member="Darth Animus"] [member="Darth Rowe"] as well as other high rank Imperial officers. Then in the middle stood the Jen'ari Emperor. Behind him being held up by 100 foot rafters hung a Jen'ari Empire banner that stood at 100 feet tall and 50 feet wide. Darth Vyrassu approaches the podium at the front of the stage that has microphones that are wired to speakers through all of Akvase city. Imperial holonews of the Jen'ari Empire stands in front of the stage with holo recorders broadcasting on an encrypted network that displays Vyrassu on Holoscreens and hologram projectors across all of the Jen'ari Empire territories. Vyrassu donning his signature armor with his mask on and his Hood up over his mask. The rain pelting down on everyone on Jena'tes lightning flashing through the darkened sky. Vyrassu clears his throat and speaks into the microphones. Vyrassu displays his frightening Deep echoed heavy voice

Citizens of the Empire, Sith Troopers, Imperial officers, Sith of the order, I stand before you today with a troubled heart, a deep sympathy for all of you. War has struck our Empire. Not one but TWO power groups have challenged our greatly appreciated Empire. The Confederacy of Independent Systems, and the pathetic excuse for an Imperial Sith Empire. Are we to stand down and let them dominate our empire?.......I think not. I stand before you to inform you we will fight, we will stand up against these threats. The CIS is a joke, that wannabe Sith.....not even a Sith, a child in an adults body that plays pretend Sith Darth Metus and his naive little girl Srina Talon and his weak children, all of CIS will crumble, they think after this little tantrum of theirs we will stop? No, we will chase them back to their boarders and we will murder their families, burn their homes, we will take everything from them.

The crowd uproars in cheers as Vyrassu takes a breath before speaking about TSE.

Now as for the One Sith Empire, Darth Carnifex and his pathetic empire, We are indeed outnumbered and out matched, but we have something they don't and will never have. We have the passion, dedication and lack of fear. Oh yeah Darth Carnifex is scared, that man should be scared, he's scared something is threatening his power. Well it's about time someone did. I even have word he's a coward to fight me by himself, that is pathetic, what kind of emperor is scared of a fight. No emperor I've ever known. So by our sacrifice of blood, sweat and tears, we will stand against TSE, we will show no fear, the casualties will be great. But if we Persevere, by the sweat of our brow, the heat of our blasters, the power of our blades and the mighty power of the Dark side we shall survive and then, only then shall the TSE understand we don't back down, we don't quit. They will understand we will not go quietly into the night, And we will MAKE THEM REMEMBER the day they challenged THE JEN'ARI EMPIRE! FOR THE EMPIRE!

Vyrassu raised his right arm as he said "for the empire" and let out a violent blast of force lightning into the sky electrifying the night sky lighting it up waves of dark side lightning energy. Through out the millions and millions of people blasters were held high as well as a wave of crimson red lightsabers being held high among the deafening roar of cheers. Vyrassu put his arm down overlooking his massive empire.

[member="Darth Rowe"]
[member="Darth Animus"]
[member="Darth Aegis"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]
[member="Seras Goto"]
[member="Tes Dralyn"]
[member="Darth Harbinger"]
[member="Madison Liddell"]
[member="Pom Stych Tivé"]
[member="Arlen Rossi"]
[member="Jack Anderson"]
[member="Rure Vukot"]
[member="Nyx Tempest"]
[member="Karasu"]
[member="Zaralax"]
[member="Xevek Rakama"]
[member="Alec Rimmer"]
[member="Kane Mylek"]
[member="Nicole Callix"]
[member="Ozun Zhil"]
[member="HK-51"]
[member="Via Dolorosa"]
[member="Xi Rell"]

Polishing one of her Tremor blades, in her sanctum at the edge of the city, Xi stayed fokused on her vork, as she listened to [member="Darth Vyrassu"] speech, on the news-screen on the other side of the room. Un-like most of her peers, she vasnt at the plaza, she vasnt a big fan of crowds, or speeches. She liked more private groups, or being by her-self.

"Vhats it all mean, Lady Rel? Are we going to war?" one of the teen-age kids viziting her, asked. Him and his frend, wer coming to Xi's place for the past several days, interested in learning some of the Bladeborn woman's fighting forms. Vhile she didnt fancy her-self a teacher, Xi liked the boys' entuziasm, and she agreed to tutor them.

She smirked.

"Looks like it. Vyrassu likes giving theze kinds of morale speeches now and then, but this time, it looks serius. More serius then his speech before the Mobus invasion. And i did hear rumors from my old sorces, that outsyde powers are interested in this patch of space."

The boy looked un-nerved... "I mean... i wana fight but... i hope our city wont get hit or anithing. I dont wana lose my folks... do you think it's gona get bad here?" he asked, trying hard to keep his voice steady. Trying hard to prezent a brave front, but it vas obvius the news unsetled him.

The Bladeborn woman stoped polishing her blade, and given him a long gaze. It vas a good question. And vhile she generaly frowned on such displays of un-certinty from anyone... he vas just a kid. Part of her empathized vith him... remembering her time, vhile she vas that age. She didnt have it easy, to say the least. Of corse, for a Bladeborn, the training for war and battle started almost from the day they wer born. But she stil culd feel for the boy.

"Come here." she sayed in a gentle voice, motioning him closer.

The boy aproached, and Xi's orange, expresive eyes locked on-to his, as she crouched in front of him. He looked nervus.

"Theres no shame in being afraid. You have alot to learn. So did i, vhen I vas your age." she speaked softly.

"B..but... the Sith always say, fear is for the weak... I... I'm not scared!" he growled, angryli, but softly.

Xi shaked her head. "Propaganda is one thing, reality is another, my dear. To defeat fear, we have to first face it. Dont tel me your not scared. Dont lie to me. I can feel it in you, and I can see it in yor stance. Of corse you are. You wuld be a fool, not to be. The thing is... courage isnt a lack of fear, no mater vhat the Sith wuld like you to belive. Courage, is action in face of fear."

The other one, vho also aproached, looked incredulus. "So... so you mean... you'r afreid too, Lady Rel?" he asked in suprise.

Xi chuckled. "Of corse I am. I just hide it good. And I let that fear empower me. Make me strong. Make me determined. The trick is, to make yor fear work for you, not agenst you. Nobody is vithout fear."

"Not... not even Lord Vyrassu?" the first boy asked in a vhisper.

"Not even him." Xi smiled, "Vhat do you think this litle speech of his is for? Its as much to bolster his own courage, as it is to inspire us. It dont mater how powerful you are, you never stop being afreid, at one level or another."

As the two boys looked at each other, trying to digest that, Xi continued, geting back up on her feet, and adresing them both.

"I dont know vhats going to hapen. Vhat I can promise you, is this: Our enemys arent going to take this city. Not if I can help it. Now... run along home, and be vith your familys. I get the feeling I'l be called upon, soon." in a reasuring tone.

The two boys nodded, looking a bit less unsetled, and kuietly left Xi Rel's sanctum.

The woman returned her atention to her sword, vith a private chuckle: "Your not so bad at speeches, yorself, Xi... who wuld have ever thoght, huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom