Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Caishen Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordo looked at the Neti and the things being bartered for. These things didn't belong at an auction and it was only a Sith that could be so utterly foolish. He had seen enough.

Lots A-Z: 15 mil and I won't hunt down everything that has had contact with the seller.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Valik"]

"The coordinates now in exchange for my word that, if I win, those three lots will be delivered to a location of your choosing. If that's what you're proposing, I can agree to that. Should I not win, would three hundred thousand credits be sufficient compensation?"

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
@Je'gan Olra'en

"If you don't win don't worry. I have little need of credits." Valik replied before inputing a password into the datapad and handing it over to the man in front of him. He'd soon find that the middle man was on Kormon Loa, and he was a short, obese devaronian that answered to the name Ogga "Blitzer" Hayes. A strong willed torturer, or Mentalist even, could probably convince the man to arrange a meeting with the source, or give the source's location. Hopefully this man was one of the two.

"I'll send a drop point to the datapad in a couple days. Good luck."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom