Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Caishen Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
The warehouse for the auction had been chosen outside of major government space and the one offering the items not revealed. The information wasn't needed as vender droids would handle the bulk and several security teams to make sure nothing went out of hand. Much had changed but there was a hope for the appearance of several figures who might find the information valuable. The information about who the information came from and where it had been acquired kept mostly off the records.

The Auction will take place for three days and end at 9pm on Thursday. Monotary bids are allowed but not always encouraged, remember the quality of a bid can outweigh the quantity easily enough.

Lot A: Electrum necklace with vial of water from the Valley of the Jedi

Lot B: Compendium Collection (Datacron collection)

Lot C: Research Datacron on the five priestesses and force ghosts

Lot D: Training Courses Datacron (Eyes of the Force, Push-feather, Skorch, Heji tal)

Lot E: Research Datacron on the Fell Star

Lot F: Research Datacron on the Voss Mystics

Lot G: Research Datacron of Beyond Shadows and its locations

Lot H: Research Datacron on ophidian grotesques

Lot I: Research Datacron on Darth Rivin's holocron (Information on the Darkstaff, Sith Battle lords, Almas fortress and Cularin system)

Lot J: Vine silk hand painted jedi kimono (a single dress of vine silk was 30% of a planets economy)

Lot K: Research Datacron Darth Scabrous's notes and research

Lot L: Research Datacron on Darth Drear's holocron

Lot M: Hour glass filled with the sands of the golden globe

Lot N: Research Datacron the Journal of Sorzus Syn

Lot O: Sample of the Bloody Slurry

Lot P: Research Datacron on the Eye of Horak-Mul

Lot Q: Research datacron on Massassi writings

Lot R: Research datacron on The Golden globe fragments

Lot S: Research Datacron on Murakama Orchid

Lot T: Research Datacron on K'kayeh dragon

Lot U: Etchings of Wyrmuk the Undying upon the Mongral Alter

Lot V: Research Datacron on the Eye of the Sun

Lot W: Research Datacron on force severing and applications

Lot X: Research Datacron on Mystifying rings

Lot Y: Research Datacron on Odacer-Faustin (with legends and maps, as well as warning)

Lot Z: Research information on the Chu-Gon Dar

Items and information has been acquired through quest and work

Aedan Miles stood in the back wearing a black cloak over his Aliit'gam as he watched the others enter and than he calmly watched as the lots be introduced. He smirked as he knew he had a few items in his ship the Tai'galaar that would be useful for this watching he noted a few interesting bids and he calmly gestured at his waist pulling a data pad out he typed in his bid and sent it.
LOT B: 1 Iron Skin
LOT D: 2 Cragmoloid clone soldiers
LOT M: 2,000 credits.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Aedan Miles"]

Je'gan sidled over to Miles, who he remembered from the debacle in which Jedi Master Syn had hired the pirate to attack a Republic world.

"The others and I, the ones bidding on the lot with the seller's life -- we're serious, Miles. I can more than make it worth your while to drop out."

Aedan glanced at the man calmly and sighed leaning back against the wall as he crossed his arms the lightsaber pike resting against his shoulder as he thought a bit. "How can you recompensate me when you hardly know my reason for buying them? But sense you are the one who is asking me I will consider it these items were going to be traded by me to Rave Marril anyway I was hoping that I could ask her to help me with something in the future but it seems I have rather strict competition for it." With a sigh Aedan sent a message to the one running the auction withdrawing all bids on items and turning to Je'gan. "I am not the same man I once was Master Olra'en. I have changed and I am not sure how much I need to grow but I know it will take time. As for Compensating me you will most likely hear from me in the future about that."
@Je'gan Olra'en

Lots A-Z: 5,000c each, you'r continued existence.

They may have been putting the seller over a barrel, but that didn't mean that they didn't have to compensate them for their loss even if it was just a little. And they would find the seller if one of their terms wasn't agreed to despite any precautions put into place. It was surprising how quickly one layer of insulation would give up the next when threatened with total destruction, and they were in independent space, fancy that. No big government to get upset once things started blowing up.

Aedan pulled the hood of his cloak back and leaned back against the wall deciding to remain curious about what would happen here today. His eyes were a dimmer purple then they had usually been and his hair was tucked down the back of his cloak.

Matreya

Damien stood statue still, clad in his Sith Beskar'gam, with Ergast's Spirit near by - who finally had nothing smart to say, caught off guard by such a collection.

Lots A through Z: 5,000,000 credits and promise of sanctuary from those threatening within the Auction House.

It was impossible not to know Je'gan, as he held the title of Grandmaster during Damien's run with the Republic, but he didnt fear the man. Fear was a weapon, not a weakness. There was only one way Damien foresaw this ending wellfor the seller, and that was on the move for a long time. With the power Damien now wielded, it could possibly be done.

Aedan glanced over at Damien and walked over calmly leaning over he calmly whispered. "Oya Vod its not worth it trust me have you noticed who is bidding yet." Aedan gestured around the room before he stepped back and looked at the man. "Trust me I have my own reasons for wanting certain lots in this auction but its not worth it."
[member="D-Man"]

Matreya

Damien turned his head, and respectfully nodded his head at his allies words, <Thank you brother, but do no worry about me. I have more backing me than anyone here can know.> Damien spoke, his Mandalorian more fluent then ever. It was funny how literal the phrase was, considering Ergast's current spot over his shoulder.

Besides that, the only other man he recognized - being the afore mentioned Grandmaster - would likely not know him even if his memory was great. His armor was new, he was far more massive physically than back then, and his power fluctuated with the addition of 4 other beings energies, while his own basic Force connection had greaten thanks to the consumption of Force Soup (the term he uses for the brains sucked out of a Force User) If he was lucky, this would pause any whom even thought to attack.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Je'gan pulled a small holocam from his pocket and took a picture of [member="D-Man"] . He then placed a small bribe in the hand of an auction house attendant to carry a message to the Mandalorian Darksider.

Draft bounty notice, for your consideration:

One million credits for any information regarding this armor and its owner. <image attached>

Shall I be posting this?

Matreya

(LMFAO Your good Jon. I give you that. Ever the resourceful one.)

Damien felt the tug of a hand on his elbow, turning he stared down at the message and snarled. Damned Grandmasters and their cleverness. Leveling his gaze he matched Je'gan's, while broadcasting an image that could easily be picked up by a true mentalist like Je'gan, but the rest would find it difficult.

When Je'gan sensed it, and opened to it, words would etch themselves in the sky before his eyes:

Its sexy isnt it? Not many like it. I imagine with that picture, I have a standard week, tops, before you know who I am. That sound about right?

Then, he reached to his helm and removed it. Offering the old man a cold smile, he didnt waver. He held his ground, staring at his enemy so hard it seemed he attempted to harm him with the simple action.

A Grandmaster, stooping to threatening death to have his way? How did you ever reach the position? Makes sense why you lost it though. The fiery words appeared once more, while Damien cast his eyes to those about. To many opponents, even for his new found strength, this he knew beyond a doubt.

Maybe in a one on one, the situation could have ended in a seperate fashion, but at this time even Ergast did not taunt him to continue - a clear sign his death would be a heavy experience.

"Very well Olra'en, you win. I await your next alone time." Damien called vocally, offering a salute to his superior. Then turning swift enough to bring his cloak and coat upward, he left.

@Je'gan Olra'en

Lot F: 50,000 credits
Lot G: 100,000 credits

Corruck placed his bids, not disturbed by those around him. He did not fear them, why should he? They were strangers, but then he could probably learn all he needed to within a few searches on his datapad. Anyways, the whole 'your continued existence' was highly annoying and very silly. Obviously the items could be hidden in such a way that the loss of the owner would make it nearly impossible to find them again, thus nullifying all the threats that seemed to have suddenly accumulated.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik headed over to @Je'gan Olra'en, notably concealing his presence in the darkside with Art of the Small. Likely an ineffectual illusion agaisnt the grandfather of all illusions, but then again Valik didn't know that.

"Given by the way you're scaring off competition here I'd wager you want to get the bottom of this. I can't tell you the source, but I can tell you where the middle man is, and he can likely put you in the right direction. I'd be willing to give you this information in return for Lots K, L and N. Do we have a deal?"

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
@Je'gan Olra'en

Valik began accessing a datapad.

"I put a password in this datapad and it begins dowloading the information, finishing in five minutes or so. But before I start the download I'll need your word you'll deliver those items if you 'win' as you put it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom