Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By The Water.

Krest grinned a bit then. So sure people were of the Templars and their restrictions. "There are only two restrictions with the Templars. One, you're not to act like a Sith. And two, you don't let yourself be tied down. I do what I want all the time. The masters wont intervene unless you're trying to kill innocents or something a long those lines." He wouldn't force her to join, but there was nothing against persuasion.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Didnt the fact of how i fight just contradict rule number one my Zabrak friend, you kknow the whole 'You fight like a sith' thing?" She grinned and looked back up at the sky instead while she thought it over and remained curious on the subject of becoming one, but she wasnt sure. "Perhaps i will or i wont, but i must say i am interested in watching the Galactic events from the sidelines for now. So perhaps ill take up your offer in the future, but for now i think ill continue to do as i wish whenever i need to." @[member="Krest"]

"Well, I don't see you killing innocents or trying to seduce children, so I don't think you're a Sith." Krest shook his head though. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] wasn't interested, at least not yet, so there was no reason to push the matter. Instead, he pushed himself up, nodding to her. "Well, I never could force anyone to do anything. Though, I never was interested in politics. Perhaps you could point out what's actually entertaining for me sometime."

Alexandra Feanor

"Do you enjoy the wars and the endless battles that come with owing your loyalty to your masters?" That was all she said as she sat there and stared at him, it was a simple question, they controled when and when not to start wars and who was it that they should focus the full might of their order without the consulting of their entirety of their people. But that was simply that, Jedi and Sith, she had met those from both sides that did not agree with their leaders but they followed anyways, she could not do such a thing. @[member="Krest"]

"We are not made to fight in a war we do not agree with. The CIS does not control the Templar Order. No master can tell any aspirant or knight what they have to do unless they're training them. We are not what you think we are." Krest frowned to himself. He didn't know much about the Jedi, but from how @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] talks about them, they sound far more controlling then necessary.

Alexandra Feanor

"Then you truly are different than those Jedi, arent you." She smiled and laid back again, waving her hand absently. "Well, id hate to keep you waiting, if im ever looking for a fun time with a bunch of other force users, ill be sure to show up and drop your name Krest." She knew his name from long ago on Togoria, she never forgot stuff like that it only took her a minute to recall anything she wanted to recall, names birthdays, even someone's social security or bank account numbers... the latter being how she had enough money to keep going without work. @[member="Krest"]

Krest rolled his shoulders a bit before falling back down. "You're always welcome to come learn from the Templars, even if you won't be one. But, don't be kicking me out so soon, I think you broke a rib." He grimaced a bit, but still smiled. At least it was a thrill.

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded and stood slowly, winching from her own pain and steading herself, walking towards the circle of rocks and walking over them slowly to get to the other bank. "Come with me, i have some Bacta that should help with the injuries and some pain killers for... well you get the point." She would walk on into the other side of the forest for a few minutes before they would come to a clearing with a small home built and maintained, on the outside were numerous sheds, and an assortment of other oddities, she openned up the door though and came in. Inside was a three room area, one made up to be used as a bedroom and vast study with dozens upon dozens of datapads and several weapons and other things laying around. Another was a dining and kitchen area, which was actually the smallest room and the largest was a medical and sanitation area, the latter of which is self explanatory as to its purpose. Scattered on the tables of the Medical area were stims, bacta tubes, and simpler medical practices like gauze, there was also a bacta pod that would fit a seven foot man atleast. "I would say you could use the Bacta Pod, but neither of us are wounded to that extent and that stuff is not cheap to keep using, these are much more practical." She reached down and grabbed one of the bacta tubes, just enough to help with minor injuries or those that need a temporary mend until their user has time for real medical aid. @[member="Krest"]

Krest pushed himself up to follow her, holding his side. Broken ribs were painful. Regardless, he followed her without complaint. Once they were inside the hut he whistled. "Man you got a lot of stuff to read. You could even start up your own little temple with all the data you got." Though her comment about Bacta was very true, he couldn't help his next comment. "Sure it's just cause you don't want either of us to strip?" He only grinned, shaking his head. Sometimes his words work faster then his head.

Alexandra Feanor

She glanced at him, taking a bacta tube in hand and raising a brow. "You do realize, that you have to remove your clothing to get you your wounds anyways so it wouldnt matter if you were going in the pod or not. And as for the library, purely research on ruins and only a bit of it is on the force and its techniques, now that that is over, how about you stop with the jokes my friend, before you regret it and miss your favorite appendage, eh?" She smiled and walked by him, sending what bit of force energy at the back of his head so that it felt like a slap before sitting with her back turned to him and removing her robes to the point where only a Sythcloth shirt and trousers remained. "Oh, and if you try to look in here, you will lose it." She closed the door to the room that served as a bedroom, cleaning and mending her wounds best she could for now. @[member="Krest"]

Krest smirked, right up until the back of his head was smacked. Then he rubbed the back of his head, gritting his teeth. "Hey hey, no need to get so violent now." Regardless, he shrugged at her comments before removing his own clothing. He piled his armor neatly before him, then glanced himself over. He stood away from everything else in the room, tending to his small burns across his body. She had certainly did a number on his flesh, though abandoning his sabers for fists probably wasn't the smartest idea, even if he technically won. Once he was finished he pulled back on the bare minimum of clothing, trousers and his loose button up shirt, before plopping down on the ground. Man Bacta was wonderful.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra came back out with much of her upper body bandaged and wrapped, bacta pressed against the wounds by the bandages and she rolled her neck as she sat down. "Well, i think that that settles this whole issue, no? As soon as your wounds are mended enough for you to walk without crying like a baby missing its mother i think we can agree that youve improved." She smiled, the taunt was completely false but it was just made to lighten the mood and quicken the pace of the time, small talk after all did work wonders on boredom. @[member="Krest"]

Krest smirked. "What if I wanted to stay longer? You gonna kick me out anyway?" He grinned at her, shaking his head. He was enjoying his time here with @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], that was for sure.

Alexandra Feanor

"Do you want me to test such a theory because i certainly can if you so need me too." She leaned forward and rested her hands under her chin. raising a brow at him in conjuction with her question. She didnt intend to try such but was entertaining the idea of sending the man out face first if possible, after all who didnt love seeing someone get beat up and tossed out by another that is smaller in size. @[member="Krest"]

Krest held up his hands, laughing. "No no. I'd rather not be kicked out." The Zabrak stood up, holding his side some. It still hurt, but it wasn't as sharp of a pain as it was before. He did a couple of stretches before bowing to @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. "Though, it may be time for me to head out. Thanks for the duel, and letting me heal up here."

Alexandra Feanor

"You are Welcome Krest, and ill think about your offer a bit, i might join your templars yet after ive caused the Jedi and Sith alittle more trouble, you know, mess with their heads some more." She smiled and bowed her head to him, raising it with the smile still there and her arms crossed on her lap now. @[member="Krest"]

Krest offers a wink. "You ever need help don't hesitate to call." He turns and exists the hut, going back out to the Waterfall. Once more he ran his hand through the crisp water before turning back to where he came.

Or at least where he thinks he came from. The Zabrak was never that good at directions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom