Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By The Water.

Alderaan, Location Unspecific
glencar-waterfall-830.jpg

Krest found himself standing beside a breath taking sight. Waterfalls held something personal to the Zabrak, and every time he saw one he couldn't help but smile. He moved down to the waters edge, running a hand under the cascading droplets of cool moisture. Alderaan certainly had it's views. He turned his head to inspect the rest of the area, mostly the stone ring near by. What ever it was, it was clearly of some importance. Part of him wondered if it was from Force users, but he quickly dismissed the thought.

Why would that matter right?

@Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"You know, intruding on ones home is highly disrespectful and id hate to beat the poodoo out of you to teach you a lesson." She strode out from the treeline, her hair pulled back and robes tied tight at the waist. Her sabers were at her waist and her eyes followed the man as she walked to the opposite edge of the water and smiled at the man she had seen several times before. "Also, i think by this point i can consider you a stalker for finding me here." @[member="Krest"]

Krest set his hands behind his head slowly, resting them there comfortably. "In truth if I was a stalker I wouldn't let you see me. Though, I didn't think this was someones home. Figured it was an unmarked waterfall that needed checking out." He wasn't lying, mostly. He was lost, so there was nothing to have the waterfall marked on to begin with. "Though, you'd expect a warmer greeting."

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra shrugged and walked out onto one of the stones and walking along the outer ring until she could jump onto the same bank as him and then study him closely, a hand under her chin as she studied him, her silvered eyes staring at him closely before she spoke. "Warm greetings are overrated." Was all she said before crossing her arms behind her as she turned back to the water. "Any reason you are here, or are you just looking for a challenge in the middle of nowhere?" @[member="Krest"]

Krest rubbed the back of his head, looking around. "Truthfully? Lost. It's a normal thing with me. Though, challenges are always nice.." The Zabrak drifted off, thinking mostly to himself. "What kind of challenge are we talking about?"

Alexandra Feanor

"A Duel, obviously you are proficient with weaponry from what i have seen in the previous meetings, so i assume that you would be interested in seeing how well you fair against a new challenge, and worry not, i am very much a challenge." She smiled, half of her expression said she was kidding, the other half though, it showed a massive interest in his abilities as well as her own, she wanted to compare how well she was doing on her own, and wanted to know if she was getting better. @[member="Krest"]

Krest clenched his hand idly, thinking. He had learned quite a lot in the Force and he did want to test that. Perhaps now would be a good time.. The Zabrak nods his head before pulling out his saber, igniting the pale blue blade. "Sense this is your home I'll let you lay out any rules." @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"No killing, rules are over." She smiled and grabbed her sabers, igniting the blades, both the same color as her robes, hair and eyes. It seemed like a constant theme to her, silver and white, uncorrupted by the empires and governments of the outside world, uncorrupted by Jedi, Sith or Templar, free to be and choose her own path. Only she didnt hold back like one would expect, five seconds after the blades were ignited she bolted forward into a sprint and with fluid and fast strikes she combined reserved swings with jabs, hoping to start this off with the upperhand as she assumed her Makashi style of fighting. @[member="Krest"]

Krest kept to the defensive, his form sliding ever backwards. His feet never left the ground, allowing him traction as he brought his blade around to catch hers. He had no intention of attacking yet, simply watching her form, searching for a gap, a hole to exploit. For now he kept both hands on his saber, avoiding and deflecting @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s blades as much as he could.

Alexandra Feanor

She stopped and moved back a bit, she could tell he was studying her as he was using the very tactic she used more often then not, so instead she switched to another tatic, she lifted her sabers before her, crossing the blades to make it look like she was thinking about her next move but silently instead a stone was lifting from the water and in in instant she shot her hands backwards. With the movement of her hands the stone came towards her, and to get to her it would slam into Krest's back, hopefully before he noticed it coming and could dodge it. @[member="Krest"]

Krest frowned for a moment, watching her. If there was one thing he trusted less then a Sith with a lust problem it was when someone stopped in the middle of a fight. When her arm shot back he moved, sliding to the left. But no matter how much he distrusted her, it wasn't enough for him to dodge the rock. It clips his side, sending him into a spin. He stops, gritting his teeth. Yeah, that probably broke something, if not, certainly bruised.

Krest turned back to @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. For a moment, he stayed there. Then he took off, the force speeding his actions. He twists, ripping his blade through the air as he passes by her, slashing thrice on his way back. Two to the chest, one to the back.

Alexandra Feanor

She moved her arms up and blocked the first and second strikes, the blades crashing on hers as she moved to parry each. His last strike though, she hadn't been fast enough as it came and cut along her back, not deep enough to cause her damage she couldn't cope with but a long searing cut scarred her back while she stood there. Her gripped tightened as she turned and brought both her blades down in a pain filled strike that came down towards his right arm, the strength and speed augmented by her own fear and pain. @[member="Krest"]

Krest's free hand flips back. His palm saber ignites as he turns. Rage wasn't something new to Krest, but it certainly shocked him.He caught the blades, stumbling back a step or two from the blow. He leaps away from the girl, landing atop one of the stone fixtures. "Wo now. I thought you were a Jedi?" His palm saber was gone, and one hand helped to keep him level on the stone itself. He watches @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], warry.

Alexandra Feanor

"Now now, who ever said I was one of them. No, I am no pompous Jedi hiding behind promises of peace and happiness as long as they get to cause war and death in the name of the 'light side'. No, I am in the grey and will remain as such, you know it isn't half bad being a washed up, failed sith apprentice. It lets me understand their point of view as well as the jedi's at the same time and find a balance between light and dark, a grey area as I pointed out before." She smiled and let the tips of her sabers touch the ground, the energy killing the grass around them and burning a hole in the dirt. It was actually alittle funny to see someone so phased by the act of aggression, the amount of emotions she had let off and used, though she did give him the opportunity to recollect his wits. @[member="Krest"]

Krest rubbed his chin, watching her. "You should be a Templar." That's all he said before he leaped back down. He touches upon his rage, his hatred. He only found it shocking due to assuming she was a Jedi. Now that he understood, he felt it was high time he pushed further. He burst forward, his actions fueled by controlled rage. As he nears he suddenly leaps to the left, moving in close for a strike for her side. Ataru was only one of two saber styles Krest used, but he certainly knew how to use them.

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled as he came back in and braced herself, her hands almost moving on their own as the blocked his strike together and pushed it off before aiming a quick jab at his left shoulder. While he used Ataru she concentrated on Makashi, her strikes fluid and quick, an elegance to them much like that of a dance of blades that wasn't aggressive unless modified by the user to be so. She had found out how to do such, how to make those fluid movements into powerful and fast strikes that could knock someone off balance. But she did not do that, not yet atleast, for now they were just the quick fluid cuts and jabs. After the Jab she would hold her dominant blade in reserve and strike with her offhand left blade, make him think that she favored her left and used her right for defense. @[member="Krest"]

Krest turned his body at the jab before cartwheeling to the side. He stood, holding his blade high in one hand. The light blue saber went horizontal, and his empty hand stayed down by his side. Juyo. Krest ran for @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], sweeping his blade across for her chest. He continued on, chaining a second strike down for her legs before turning with it. Utilizing his free hand he sent a wave of the force to push Alex while he turned, hopefully giving him some breathing room.

Alexandra Feanor

She moved in conjunction with his blades, their energy colliding on her own before she was forced back by the force push that followed the strikes. She needed the room as well and jumped back after the fact, breathing in and scanning over what she could look at before he would resume his attack. Gripping a good dozen or two hand sized rocks she sent them sailing at him in pairs and threes, making sure he was kept away and off balance for a bit before she would have to fight blade for blade with him. @[member="Krest"].

Krest glanced around him only for a second after she jumped back. He wasn't about to get caught by the rocks again. He ran to the right, keeping a head of the rocks, using his rage to move faster. He somersaulted once, using his blade to rip through several of the rocks before continuing on. He circled around, slashing through several more rocks before leaping up towards @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. He spun in the air, ripping his blade lengthwise for her chest as he went past.

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Krest"]

Alexandra brought her blades up and knocked asside his blade as it came langth wise, it was easier to block as the power wasnt as high behind the strike because of him having little traction. She was getting tired though, the battle was taking some out of her but she still had enough to continue this for a good while. This time she switched to the offensive, building up force energy behind her while she struck in elegant cuts that meant only to distract and occupy him, none of them would really pass through his defenses unless he was far weaker than she had thought previously. No it would only be a continuous flurry of quick slashes and jabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom