Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction By a Thread

Hospital
Tags: Braze Braze , Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , Makko Vyres Makko Vyres , Saahar Saahar

jalen_divider.png

Cora shook her head, letting out a heavy exhale through her nose.

Jalen sort of just stood there, frozen. Waiting for an answer. He saw a shift in her aura that indicated movement, but nothing else. No words, no anything. Was she angry and giving him the silent treatment? No. Probably not, right? The movement was probably her head. His face was bright red now with embarrassment.

“…I… still can’t see…”

Braze's frown was brief as Gatz Derrevar made a move to leave. "Hey Gatz! Don't run off! I just got here, and I've got way too much cake to take back by myself. Come help us dig in," Braze called after the blonde. Turning to Saahar Saahar , he flashed a welcoming smile at the newcomer. "Think fast," he said, lightly tossing an unopened pack of cards her way. As a newly budding empath, Braze was overwhelmed by the myriad of emotions in the room, though he hardly understood them. But that didn't matter; he was here to spread cheer and have a good time, speaking up in his usual bold and carefree manner.

"Come on, Jalen, lighten up and smile; everyone's so serious. I hope I don't end up this intense when I'm older. Ko sent this card, but I think he meant to send a get-well card—I brought a matching cake since it's the thought that counts, and I thought that was hilarious." he said, padding over to Makko with a mischievous grin and handing him the card Ko sent. "Ko sends his warmest and besteseses regards," he added, using his only working hand to pull out a small party popper from his gi coat and popping it with minor fanfare, showering Makko's lap with a bit of confetti, glitter, and streamers. "Happy Welcome Back to the Land of the Living Day."

He looked to Cora. "I could use some help, please and thanks cutie pie~" he chirped happily.

"Cora, you don't need concealer; you're like fifty years young still; and could probobly get any guy you wanted." Braze remarked to Cora, giving her a once-over from head to toe and back again. "You're like the prettiest girl I know, Cora."

Braze chirped as he gently and carefully wiggled out of his cooler backpack. The cake, which was purposefully bought to match the card Ko sent, was bright and colorful, covered in edible glitter. Once free of the backpack, Braze proceeded to release a party popper at everyone else, going one by one.

"Oh, that smells nice. Who brought the pasta? That's a really nice gesture and probably filled with good stuff that doesn't suck like hospital food," he commented before looking to Makko. "Smile, this is going on my fridge," Braze said, fetching a small device and snapping a picture.

Braze glanced at the new person, which was Saahar Saahar "Hi, new person, I'm Braze."

Even with years of Sith conditioning behind her, Saahar barely caught the stack of cards Braze tossed her way. She blinked. And blinked again. "Right-...I'll hold onto these."

Saahar said nothing as Cora reacted to Makko's generous summary of what happened. She felt a little less heat from the woman now that her cards were all laid out, but there was a thick sort of tension no amount of pity could crack. And why should it. Saahar had nearly assisted in the death of who she was slowly beginning to assume was Cora's… boyfriend? That was definitely a bad move on her part.

Jalen and Cora's own discomfort and tension doubled down on her, leaving the girl to shut her eyes for a brief moment. She never should've come in here. Not to this room, not to the temple, not to the fething Jedi as a whole. Just her presence had caused so much disorder.

For once Vazz might've had a reason to be proud of her.

Braze went and introduced himself and she blinked the thought away.

"Saahar." She responded tentatively, staring down at the kid as if scanning for any ulterior motives. He was a change of pace to be sure. A little strange to take in. But she was an anxious sith in the dead center of a Jedi temple, so really who was she to talk?

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el Braze Braze

“…I… still can’t see…”

Makko's lips were pressed together. The corner of his jaw trembled as he held back the laugh. He didn't know how much it would hurt to laugh out loud, but he wasn't prepared to find out.

. "Smile, this is going on my fridge," Braze said, fetching a small device and snapping a picture.

Braze glanced at the new person, which was Saahar Saahar Saahar Saahar "Hi, new person, I'm Braze."

Makko made a very forced smiled. He immediately glanced at Cora with pleading eyes. Baze's energy was hard to follow.

"That cake is so cool," he said quietly.

"Saahar." She responded tentatively, staring down at the kid as if scanning for any ulterior motives. He was a change of pace to be sure. A little strange to take in. But she was an anxious sith in the dead center of a Jedi temple, so really who was she to talk?

"Who was it that got me?" Makko asked plainly.

Cora's eyebrow twitched.

Fifty years young?!

She caught Makko's look and shook her head before moving to help Braze with the food.

"He's been through quite a lot of…excitement." She murmured to the white-haired Padawan by way of conversation.

Cora raised one eyebrow, then the other, at the colorful cake. It looked like the one she'd had at her fifth birthday party…fourty five or so years ago, apparently.

"Surely better than hospital food." She agreed, keeping an ear firmly planted in the direction of Makko and Saahar's conversation.

Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Saahar Saahar Braze Braze Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom