Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy Star Maps - Trade Routes, Sectors, Secret Paths - From Baobab Astrography

This is great Jorus.
I'd like to order two of your complete packages and your guide on instinctive astrogation.
Also, I'd like to work out a deal for a new nav-computer if you're interested. Your maps, my tech, 10% of the profits?
[member="Jorus Merrill"]

@Domino @Lao Tzu [member="Grace Darkson"] Approved.

Also, Baobab Astrography is pleased to present the Strange New Worlds navmap -- planets recently rediscovered after the Dark Age. Retail price: 2,500cr per ship.

tumblr_nz8b6unDyE1rnpi4to1_1280.jpg

New product:

• The Salin Corridor -- An ancient Tionese hyperlane. Worlds of note, west to east: Salin, Ord Cestus, Phindar, Vjun, Vorzyd, Belderone, Saleucami. Convenient access to the Braxant Run, Hydian Way, Daragon Trail, Perlemian Trade Route, and Mara Corridor, as well as Mandalorian space and the Tion Cluster. -- 800cr

[member="Jorus Merrill"] - You have quite a few maps... Places even i've not heard of, even in passing. That's impressive. Looking to see if you can help... I'm looking for a world that's not been on the map likely for a long while, we're talking... A long while.. Before even your great grandpappies great great grandpappy was around. The name might have changed a few times, but the geography and such likely wouldn't have. You got time for a quick meeting some day?

[member="Jorus Merrill"] - Like to talk to you about maybe getting hold on some of those Kathol maps, and having you or someone you could recommend check over the Turhaya to see if she is up for the trip. I've got questions on things, and the answers might be in the Rift I hear.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

You're part of the Underground. I'll clear you for most of the logs from Alec Rekali's expedition to Demonsgate. Took her a year and a half to get there and back, and it cost her a good ship and half her crew, but I couldn't have done better. The Kathol Outback is brutal country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom