Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
143getc.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION​
Intent: To create a guard 'dog' like companion for Mael [member="Bloodstone"]
Image Credit: http://photobucket.com/gifs/nomak
Role: Guard dog / Occasional comical relief in rp]​
Links:
PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Species: Feral Anzati http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anzat_(species)
Height: 5'4
Length: N/A
Weight: 184 lbs
Appearance: Pale sickly white skin, spiralling yellow eyes. His jaw opens to allow him to unsheathed his proboscises to attack / feed
SOCIAL INFORMATION

Name: Buttons
Loyalties: Mael Bloodstone
Notable Possessions: Shock collar and leash
Personality: usually calm, but suspicious and vicious when in the presence of strangers, occasionally ditzy during times of leisure.
Training: Recognizes certain command words such as
- Heel (Will cease current action)
- Get'em (Will attack designated target(s) or every creature (Save for Mael) if no designation is given.)
Combat Function: To protect Mael Bloodstone
Strengths-
Intense physical prowess
Weaknesses-
Simple minded bordering on stupidity
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Buttons was part of a small clutch of feral Anzati owned and bred by another Zeltron Nobleman, and was purchased by Xeod Bloodstone, when Buttons was still in its infancy, as was Mael Bloodstone at the time. Buttons was raised and trained by Xeod to serve as the Bloodstone familys guard dog, to protect them and insure their safety especially from force users. Over the years Mael and Buttons developed a much deeper bond as they grew up together, deeper than mere master and pet. Buttons would willing sacrifice his life for Mael.

[member="Taergal"]

For the most part this is fine, I am gonna need you to link to the character sheet of the affiliation, Bloodstone. I also need you to change the image to something more PG-13 friendly. It's a bit too intense right now.

[member="Taergal"]

That isn't any more PG-13 I am afraid. Please pick a picture that doesn't have any gore or similar concerns like that.

As for the affiliation, I need you to hyperlink to the character sheet in this field:

ece195d0578e2d80f758a2847d93793e.png

You can do that by highlighting their name and clicking on this button:
2a0303bc7a49e4fcd5abe6800539a929.png

If you need any guidance further don't hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom