Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Butcher's Hand Cannons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butcher

B

BUTCHER'S HAND CANNONS

butcher_spacer.png

butcher_guns.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Butcher (underworld contracted job)
  • Affiliation: Butcher
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Butcher Specials
  • Modularity: Yes; parts can be replaced if needed, scopes attached if required
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Phrik-plated Durasteel, ostrine barrel and chamber, slugthrower and gyro-gimbal stabilizing components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthower
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Extremely Small (6 rounds each)
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Uses phospha-chemical compound with each shot, to deliver extreme stopping power
  • Ostrine barrel and chamber compensates for higher slug ignition heat
  • Concealed short-blade housed in each pistol handle (extendable and retractable for surprise use)
STRENGTHS
  • Incredible stopping power, literal hand cannons
  • Versatile slug capacity, usable with speedloader/s
  • Phrik-plating allows for increased weapon durability to direct damage
WEAKNESSES
  • Heavy with high recoil
  • Very limited shots per reload
  • Even with internal gyro-gimbal components, each shot packs a recoil punch
DESCRIPTION
A pair of custom slugthrowers, crafted for Butcher through underworld contractors, for use against a range of problems.

The pair of pistols have incredible stopping power, thanks to the inclusion of phospha particulates in the standard slugthrower chemical reaction process, making each of the 6 shots (12 total for the pair) mean business. There are also internal gyro-gimbal components that help to lower the recoil somewhat. The addition of phrik-plating allows the pistols to be used in unorthodox ways - such as deflecting melee weapon attacks.

The pistols can utilize variant slug types; including the standard solid slug, acid-capped slugs for corrosive effects to substances, and plasma-encased slugs for high penetration damage.

Finally, each pistol has a concealed short-dagger in each grip handle, which can extend with the press of an activator, to allow melee attacks while wielding the weapons.

Butcher

B
Butcher

Another very cool submission! I know you know the system, but the sub is very underőowered (-7), I have to ask. Do you want to edit on the ratings, or do you want to keep these?
The stats suit the weapon, I think, I'll leave them. Thanks for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom