Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply But first, food.

Kaia smirked. Coruscant was too Core-Centric for her, maybe Akela was from the Kashyyyk temple? Commenor? Not Kattada, she didn’t think. And certainly not Sullust, they didn’t take children. When Akela spoke again to the man, she nodded and laughed. “We will make sure they’re used properly!”

Taking the bag, Kaia hefted it over her shoulder.

“Alright Akela, your ship here? Or were you a passenger? Just don’t want to leave a ship behind.”
That was one of the concerns with the Starbird and why it may not be the ship she settles on. Carrying capacity. If she was to be out exploring, she needed a way to help people. And doing a little bit of towing was important.

Akela Ru Akela Ru

Akela Ru

Most Adorable Ball of Adorable
Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser

"I have no ship.. I go where I am needed, to save the day and investigate or add to the war journal so when the time comes another can take my place in these endeavors." She said it while standing there and had a look on her face. "It is a noble thing to save the other padawans... they might even make a statue of me for how awesome I am.. with Zak right there next to me... or better yet a solo statue.. we can do a lot with that.... need to start working on my pose and make sure I am in the best of shape possible for it... I will have so many adoring fans and other padawans will be so jelly."

“No ship? Should fix that. Jedi Order been working on saving their funds?” Kaia grinned. She was a Starchaser, having a ship was part of who she was. But some Jedi may not have that luxury. A fighter was fine, but she preferred her bigger ships.

“Where would you want the statute built?” The dark haired Mirialan grinned. She lead Akela to the hangar where her ship was. “I’m ready to leave this station for Batuu, if you are?”

Akela Ru Akela Ru

Akela Ru

Most Adorable Ball of Adorable
Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser

"THey spend plenty but you need something called a certification to be able to operate a ship... I said no to that... just a trick to make you have to eat veggies and have naptime so you are meeting some physical requirements." SHe said it and they had their supplies and a destination.. this woman even had a ship which could go a long way. "The statue would be built in the best place ever at eye level looking at everyone entering the temple with those special eyes that no matter where you are they seem to be following you.... and yes lets go... we shall make this the bestest trip ever." She said it and started to march off in the opposite direction before she realized it and spoke. "My internal sense fo direction has been foiled yet again." She nodded and she was ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom