Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Busy & Recharging

Hey Y'all,

Quixote here. I play Ran Serys Ran Serys & Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II here. I just wanted to reach out and say I'll be taking some time away from the site to focus on the other parts of my life and recharge the ole' typewriter in my head.

Sorry to those I'm currently threading with on Ran - Valery Noble Valery Noble Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Val Drutin Khrusaes Akron Khrusaes Akron & Revenant Squadron in the Annihilation

And I've only just started with Darth Hellique II but I can't wait to get back to him and make him one of the Biggest & Baddest Sith on this side of the Galaxy. And Sorry to Westenra Mina Westenra Mina who I've just started engaging with in the Annihilation.

Might pop into the discord and say hello but if not, see y'all sometime in the next couple weeks. Until then be safe friends.

disney-mulan.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom