Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business Men & Women!

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
MW61vIu.png
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.
I've come to you here today for one simply reason and one simple reason alone. A few days from now I will be hosting a gathering for any and all business owners. Whether your corporation is small or large, a mining conglomerate or an arms dealer, all are welcome. I encourage everyone to attend and meet. There will be free food, drink, and of course accommodations.
The Event is hosted by Saeva Incorporated on their homeworld of Teth. All are guaranteed safe passage to and from the neutral planet.
Think of this as an opportunity to sell your products, make business associates, formulate contracts, and have a little fun.
I look forward to seeing you all there.

I'll join the fun guys, can't let all you guys have all the fun, beside its the Ladies that need to show the little boys how it done right [member="Danger Arceneau"]

[member="Kiran Vess"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom