Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business is Business

Dear Lord Protector[member="Ayden Cater"] or Whom it may concern

I am Aurna Vern, the current CEO and Owner of Tanlab Industries. Since it is not common knowledge on how utilities operate within Omega Protectorate space, I wish to appeal to you directly. Tanlab is developing a brand new Alpha Class Communications Array that we think might work with your existing utility infrastructure. We sell the Satellite at X credits a unit and for bulk purchases we provide them at the X * Bulk discount rate = Y Credits price. We also offer maintenance of them for X Credits a month. They work great with existing Holonet Array's and once they occupy enough space, can offer three separate networks for whatever the service provider wishes. If this has reached you in error please redirect it to the concerning person.

Aurna Vern
CEO and Owner of
Tanlab Industries

OOC Note: Think of us as the manufacturer of the equipment companies like Comcast or Tellus Corporation(in Canada) use to provide the internet. We don't want to control your stuff or monitor it or any of that jazz, just be the provider of equipment for your holonet utilities :D Please stop suspecting them of any ill use, they really are just like the routers/modems/internet backbone for the holonet, and not suppose to actually provide the service, that is someone else's business, and since there are no equivalent to telecommunication companies, I figured I should work the deal with the government to get a deal. I was throwing in the maintenance in case that was a plus you might want. You don't suspect linkseys or netgear or motorola.. so don't hate/suspect Tanlab :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom