Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business Gone Bad [Seltos]

The Red Ravens were growing, and with their expansion came a need. A need for more bodies, for more weapons, for more ships, more drugs, more medicine, more, more, more. They could produce or steal most of it themselves of course, but there was still a shortage to made up for. Even their current suppliers were struggling to keep up, besides, it never hurt to diversify your portfolio. One loss should never be crippling, only inconvenient.

That in mind the Twi'lek had reached out to Emeritus Industries. They operated largely within Omega Protectorate space however. While the Ravens had never openly clashed with the Protectorate as far as she knew, they were staunchly opposed to the Sith, who the Ravens happened to be allied with.. So while Thyferra would have been a useful stop to see about securing some bacta contracts as well, in the interest of not being shot by over zealous law enforcement, she had requested a meeting on the neutral ground of relatively nearby and unimportant Seltos.

The Twi'lek was no Cryax Bane however, for good or ill. She had likely left footprints hinting at her presence if anyone was paying close enough attention... She'd not thought to have her best Slicers follow behind her cleaning up, after all, she was just going to a perfectly legitimate business meeting, who could protest to that?

Anyone who didn't want organized crime on their front lawns.

In any case, the Twi'lek piloted her Washburn Class Transport down to one of the nature preserves. Not that she had much interest in nature beyond how she could profit from it, but apparently it had one of the better resorts on planet.

Since she trusted very few of her security now that Patricia had muscled in and started trying to replace them with idiots loyal only to the blonde, the Twi'lek had come alone, trusting in her two droids and her own skills to keep her safe. It had largely worked out so far and, she smirked slightly, even the time it hand't, it had. Hand brushed a non-existent piece of dust off her as always expensive outfit as she walked down the ships ramp and towards the resort.

[member="Teroch Gra'tua"] [member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] @Teroch Gra'tua

It was rare for Emeritus Industries to attempt to expand its operations outside of the Omega Protectorate, but considering the recent circumstances of massive galactic unemployment, in concert with potential instability in the Protectorate and the recent disappearance of Circe's business partner(hence his replacement by Alicia Drey), Emeritus needed to expand in order to fill the void. Spreading was already occurring with regards to the Abrion Corporate Alliance, but the Red Ravens, an old ally, also needed to be linked with.

And as such, CirceVanessa was here to do some business with regards to the acquisition of some Ultrachrome, from what she remembered.

It was rare for Teroch Gra'tua to drink with people he didn't know, but these men were Omega Pyre troops, and they had asked him over to their table so they all could drink together, something the mercenary did not mind doing, after all, he now had some people to speak to. Scratching his chin Teroch picked up his drink and lightly shook the glass, Inspecting the liquid before he took a gulp, looking up at the men around the table he sat at, all of them having a conversation that sometimes required the mandalorian to speak up, as they were only talking about their own experiences in battle, something the merc liked talking about.

Thirty minutes later and everyone had gone through two or three more glasses of their choice drinks, and all were silently looking around, taking swigs of their drinks or just twiddling their thumbs under the table before one of them sat foward, everyone turned to him, half expecting him to just lean back and do nothing, but instead he started speaking to Teroch

"If I remember correctly, you said you were a mercenary, right?" Teroch nodded "Ok, well, I heard something from some 'friends' that there was someone from the Red Ravens on Seltos, they are supposedly striking up a deal somewhere and-"

"You want me to check it out, don't you?" The other man leaned forward a little more before speaking again.

"Yes, if you agree then I will contact my 'friends' and tell them to meet up with you so they can tell you everything that I can't." Teroch slowly picked up his drink and took a large gulp, placing the glass down as he spoke.

"But why are you getting me to do this, shouldn't you tell someone else about this?" It was like the man was waiting for the merc to ask the question, because the instant he'd finished the question a response was given.

"Becuase, they might not listen, and if up we get you to go there and you find the person, maybe question them about, I dunno the Sith or something like that, then we all bring whatever info you get back to our superiors, then we might get a better reputation or a bigger pay check. Sounds good?" Teroch scoffed, doubting it, but it was something interesting to do, so he leaned back and spoke.

"I'll do it."

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
[member="Enigma"]

Since this was a public place and she had opted for the military model droids, she'd left the droids on the ship. A tap of a key on her personal comm-unit would have them making straight for her location anyway. Besides, the initial scan she'd run before landing hadn't shown any ship that looked overly suspect or were registered to anyone she knew was trying to kill her. It would surely be fine for one meeting. Besides, she always had her purse and the contents of if anything minor came up.

This in mind the Twi'lek strode confidently across the landing area to the resort itself, entering, she immediately noted the desk and made her way over, chin lifted, portraying utter confidence and poise, as was required of her. As the gentleman at the desk looked up, she spoke.

"Kritivaas, I should have a table. And a room. Hold the room for now, I may not be staying."

"We'll uh, we'll still take pa-"

"Considering I paid in advance, yes I imagine so. Still, no point giving me keys and necessitating the room be turned over if I am not staying is there?"

The man was obviously somewhat nonplussed by the Twi'leks casual use of industry jargon.

"Oh, uh, no Ma'am. I'll have a hostess meet you in the bar. The other party may or may not be here, they haven't checked in at front desk anyway."

"Hmm."

The Twi'lek moved in the indicated direction as the front desk clerk type. Apparently he typed quickly, because a smiling girl met her almost immediately to lead the way to the table that had been set aside for the initial contact.

[member="Teroch Gra'tua"] [member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Teroch Gra'tua "][member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

The Twi'lek would find that CirceVanessa had already entrenched herself at the table, growing quite comfortable with the arrangements as she sipped a drink that was all colors of the rainbow. She had never felt more relaxed than she did right now, and the beautiful Twee she would be engaging in business with today would only make that much more enjoyable. Of course, in concert there was a Protectorate merc who seemed to be stomping around and whatnot, but she was alright with them, so it was no issue.

Well, hopefully not.

The trip all the way to Seltos had been a standard one, all the passengers stayed quiet for most of it, letting Teroch concentrate on his gears condition, something he always checked too much, just like his brother. Stepping off the transport shuttle the mercenary instantly started searching for his contact, not that they were to meet right away though, mainly out of instinct, since the other man apparently had to travel from quite a ways away, so it would be easier for the two to meet in the middle.

Scanning all the gestures of the people around him Teroch again searched for his contact, as he had made it to the meet up spot, the outside of a spice shop, which surprisingly had a lot of people around it, proving that it would be difficult to find the man he was supposed to meet, but it might as well have been one of the easiest things the other man had done though, since the Mandalorian was still in his bulky armor, so when the contact spotted Teroch he rushed up to him and grabbed his shoulder, saying the Protectorate's soldiers name that put the idea of coming here into the merc's mind so he would know who it was.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
[member="Enigma"]

"Right this way Ma'am."

The girl dipped at the waist, before leading her over to a table where a blonde woman sat, enjoying a mixed drink in apparent contentment. The hostess discreetly removed herself, job done.

The Twi'lek offered the other woman an easy smile.

"Vanessa I assume?"

No holo had been attached to Emeritus' reply to her original inquiry so she was reduced to guessing that this was who she was meeting, but surely the resort would not let some random woman be seated at her table, making it a fairly safe bet. The Twi'lek extended a hand, intending to shake before sitting as was generally considered standard with humans in business deals.

[member="Enigma"] [member="Teroch Gra'tua"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] @Teroch Gra'tua

CirceVanessa smiled, taking the woman's hand in her own with a soft grin. "Indeed I am... I hardly expected that the one I would be meeting with would be such a beautiful Twi'lek as yourself." She gently ran her fingers over the woman's own as she pulled her hand back post-shake. "Well... If I recall from your message, you were looking for someone to do a little work regarding business with me and my corporation. And I must say, I'm very interested."

Indeed she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom