Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Burying the Past (Resol'nare and All Mandalorians)

Tristan Wren Tristan Wren

Kairn relaxed after he saw the mando go collect some stones and arrange them in a circle.

very well, i should have known that the mandos had their own way of doing things

he listened to the rules and thought that they made sense from what he knew of mandalorian culture.
he saw his opponent remove his armor and weapons and followed the example, entering the ring after it.

" Ready?"

The Duros smiled.

"Always"

he got a bit nervous when he saw his enemy take the fighting stance as he did not recognize it, but he took a deep breath and calmed himself down, proceeding by taking his own stance that he learned in the army, he bend his knees a bit and moved one backwards showing Tristan only his side raising his fists in the process.
He took two slow steps forward, jumped and tried to hit him with his left fist.
After this attack the duros would fall back if possible.

Her heart melted as the girl spoke of the nightmares. Loud noise was almost unavoidable on a battlefield and few Mandalorians were unfamiliar with those. A soft yet fleeting smile flashed by on her lips "You'll get used to it eventually" she said, putting a hand on the young Mandalorian's shoulder before leaning over to grab the stick and commencing their little sword practice session.

Letting out a chuckle, Isabeau looked at the little girl, obviously impressed "I can see that neither of you were sloppy. Your dad seem to have taught you well" An impressed voice and glad expression came from the more senior Mandalorian as she watched how her junior mimicked the pattern she produced. Nodding at the child's introduction, Isabeau thanked her for the compliment and continued "Leddie isn't bad either." Standing up, she planned on increasing the level of the 'lesson' but then she saw what was about to happen in the distance. The girl's father, Mig Gred Mig Gred and a few others stood by a piece of soil which had just been transformed into a battle circle. An interested and somewhat absent-minded voice escaped her "Will you look at that, a battle circle"

Obviously interested to go see the fight from up close, Isabeau's gaze lingered by the scene for a few more moments before returning her attention to Leddie "Wanna watch that from up close?" she asked before remembering the girl's hardships around loud noises which lead to her adding a friendly "I'd be right there with you" Although it was hard to tell the specifics of the girl's conditions, there was hope that she would still be willing to go near.

If Leddie didn't feel like going near, Isabeau would sit down on the rock again, content with watching the battle from afar with her new small friend. If she did agree to go, however, Isabeau would be happy to watch the fight from a closer distance and would eventually offer her much shorter friend a seat on her shoulders when others spectators risked blocking her view.

"Who are you rooting for?" she asked, first looking at their fellow Mandalorian Tristan Wren Tristan Wren and then at the alien Kair Wren Kair Wren who didn't quite appear to be one of them. "Me? I'm a sucker for the underdog." she said, obviously thinking that the auretii was at a disadvantage.

moving forward keeping his stance Tristan planned to take the momentum in this fight.Moving within a few feet out he struck first with the open palm of his right hand in an attempt to pummel the Duros cheek while at the same time kicking up towards the chest in a combined attempt to try and knock the Duros into a imbalanced position and onto the rough ground below. in keeping with the rules of the battle circle Tristan's attack was purposely aimed to wound rather than kill. assuming his strikes hit the brown skinned Mandalorain would keep up the offensive by attempting to drop a heel on the duros chest after raising his foot high. Despite being a mando he took in many aspect of the echani rites when engaging in a fight with a ally or non-enemy. the fact he asked his opponent if he was ready was evidence of that. The Echani arts for which he was trained was not like most fighting styles common throughout the galaxy. It was only Echani that turntThe entire body into a weapon.His very first moves weren't in line with the tenets of the style. Tristan had struck hard with kinetic force instead of turns his opponents own energy against them via redirection and immediate counters. Physical strength was never his forte anyway so a style which didn't relive to much on it was perfect. combine that with his own tendency to implement contemporary mandalorian hand to hand combat Tristan felt he had all his bases covered in this fight.

The Duros got caught by surprise as his momentum got used agains him and felt on the ground. He didn't took one second to get back up and ready to fight. He did waited some seconds to get his head back from the dizzyness that hit him because of the attack.
He then would resume his strikes but in a calmer and more controlled way so that they could not be as easily used agains him as his first move.
He attacked with different types of strikes to be a bit more unpredictable, throwing some punches mixed with kicks and some rotative moves.
Nothing seemed able to break his opponents defense, as his own moves got used against him.
While breathing a bit more heavily he decided that this would not do it so he faked a high punch just to immediately dive for a waist take down, hoping to have surprised the mando.
Kair planned on take the fight to a wrestle as he hoped to win the upper hand. The Wren had hit him hard, his face and arms where full of bruises and Kair could not keep this pace for much longer.

Kair Wren Kair Wren

Backpedaling and putting up a guard with his forearms to try and negate the effectiveness of the incoming flurry of kicks and punches that seemed to have no end. The strikes that landed had some force behind them, evidence of his opponents physical strength. not wanting to be forced out of the Battle circle which would result in a defeat instead he would attempt to turn his opponents own strong kinetic energy against him via redirection. While not the most Mandalorian way to win but a victory was a victory and Tristan had thought of a quick way to end this fight on his terms. As the punches came he purposelessly letting himself get driven almost to the border of the battle circle and the ground that lay beyond it. Grounding his right foot into the soil and having got used to the pattern of kicks and punches and the speed of which the came Tristan finally replied to the Duros onslaught. after as a punch came Tristan broke his guard for the first time since the strikes began. Breaking his guard he grabbed the Duros Arms redirecting all of his own force into a throw aimed beyond the battle circle. positioning in a real battle and being aware of your surroundings was a key skill of any tactician. If you let your enemy lure you into a trap rather geographically as in a army being lured into a wide canyon just to get ambushed and destroyed or in a way more subtle way as Tristan demonstrated. If this happened it was your own Strategic failure to realize the danger you were walking into. That was the lesson Tristan would ultimately be trying to teach the Duro.

Zeethrowsanoob.png

The hard ground hit his back as he got thrown by the mando.
Kair was caught a bit by surprise as he did not see this coming.
He got himself up to his knees and hit the ground with his fist, as he realized that he was out of the ring. He was aware that him winning was not one of the most probable outcomes to happen, but still the reality did not made it easier to admit that these warriors where above his level.

i did my best, they are trained since babies to fight, there is no shame in loosing to a Mandalorian he thought

Finally, the Duros stood up and faced the victorious Wren, waiting for his fate to be decided as he did not believe they would accept him as one of their own after his lost.

Kair Wren Kair Wren

Crossing his arms and smiling he began to speak.

"Regardless of your Defeat the information i sought though combat was achieved. I can only speak for myself when i say i think you worthy of joining us..by which i mean clan Wren. As defacto head my decision is final on who i want in my clan despite the criticism i may receive from the other clans on such a matter. not only in eyes have you proved to be brave to come here in the first place but topped that feat by challenging us in our camp. Combine that with recent events and the rather poor state of Mandalorian man-power..."

Tristan motioned towards the raging pyre before continuing

"That is where our best and brightest are roasting, as far as im concerned, we are no position to be being picky with those who wish to join us especially those like yourself of some considerable marital might. overall i may be being impulsive but i have a good feeling about you so you are welcome to join Clan Wren if you still so wish"

THIS. this was way he traveled so far, and based only in a rumor that he heard that some mandalorians where meeting in secret.
He had to pull himself together to not fall on his knees and cry, he thought his life was over and that nothing was achieved during it.
His past might have had some ups, but nothing that could compare to this, he still did not believe it and expected to be killed at any moment.

"...but i have a good feeling about you so you are welcome to join Clan Wren if you still so wish"

Until this words where spoken by the mando that just kicked his ass.

"yes...(voice failed).. I do. I will honor this faith that you are putting in me until my very last breath."

a single tear escaped his left eye, as he stood there covered in bruises, dirt and wounds, in the middle of hundreds of dangerous warriors, while the flames of the dead burned bright, almost as to welcome the new member to the Mandalorian creed.

Last edited:
Kair Wren Kair Wren
Tristan smiled caught off guard however by the emotional response of his new Clans-men.

"Welcome...oh and i never caught your name."

The duros emotional response to his words made him feel alot better than his did originally.The fact that this complete stranger could feel so strongly about joining them, not in a moment of great stability and prosperity but in arguably the darkest days of recent mandalorain history. That fact alon gave him hope for the future. the clans could rebuild, filled with the ranks of eager aliens like this duro.

The Duros smiled, the banality of the question caught jim of guard, just then he realised how quick this all has passed. Not even their names where shared and so much had happened between the two.

"I'm Kair Naon, well I was until now, should I take your clans name?"

Just then he realized that he didn't know his clan leaders name. But he decided to ask later to not overload the human with questions. He was happy that he made it this far, his emotions where the testemony that he finally felt like he could be a difference in someone's live and be able to fight for what he believes.

The mando next to me introduces her self as Meshla Detta. I wasn’t all that shocked by @Meshla Detta’s questions, after all we mandos are a practical people.

“Thankfully no. My sisters and son are on a defense contract.”
Hopping to peak her intrest. “As for jobs, I don’t know of any right now but I am heading back to my home planet of Dxun to retrieve some property of mine that was left there. If you are interested.”

While I waited for her answer Ilooked her over. She was very attractive with eyes a shade of blue I had never seen. Her name, coincidentally means beautiful in Mando’a, but you would never call a mando woman beautiful. Unless you want your head ripped off. She was also armed to the teeth. A smile as I see a beskad on her belt. I have always loved the beskad even though I used it more like a hammer than a sword.

Last edited:
Don't.call.me.beautiful. (inactive)
Meshla continued to enjoy the contents of the tankard in hand in-between exchanging words with Thror Cal Vorn Thror Cal Vorn . At this pace, it wouldn't take long that she'd need more of the Mandalorian black ale or perhaps even something stronger for kicks. The Detta had developed a pretty hardy constitution for handling alcohol over the last couple of tough years ever since... and of course, he had to have a son?!

"Then you are very fortunate, vod," Mesh answered trying to be sincere because she was yet the wistfulness of loss in her voice was hard to disguise. The dark blonde's gaze went to the net'ral gal with a solemn look, then another sizable sip of the drink was taken.

No jobs, damn, but Vorn's invitation to join him on a personal trip back to his homeworld did however pique her interest and improve her demeanor bringing a lopsided grin to form on Meshla's pale pink lips.

"The Demon Moon... I've been there. It's been a minute, but very adventuresome as I remember. Hmm... Sure, why not. I got nothing else pending," she nodded in agreement, then downed the rest of the ale in the mug.

Better than nothing, right? And, the brown-haired Mando with even darker orbs was easy enough on the eyes to tolerate being in close company for a length of time. Never know, just might lead to something else worthwhile... job-wise of course.

"So when are you looking to leave? I take it you have a ship?" Mesh inquired, then stepped over to the free-flowing keg to get that refill. The night was still young with much celebrating left for the living to do.

I saw a wave of sadness flash over Meshla's face before a grin replaced it after I mentioned going back home. She had a wonderful smile. it would be a pleasant trip.

"The Demon Moon I forget people call it that to me its just home."

I watched her refill her mug from the keg that was set up. She could drink a lot I pull a flask from my belt, unscrew the cap and take a long pull and offered it to Meshla. The flask contained a whiskey that I had made from fruits found near my home.

" I am planing to leave the day after tomorrow, you are welcome to show up anytime before departure."

Looking back to the pyre I am reminded of my fathers death, it was so many years ago. I remebered a war chant he taught me and began to sing it in a low voice.

Taung sa rang broka Mando'ade ka'rta.
Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu,
Manda'yaim kandosii adu.
Duum motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn.
Manda'yaim kandosii adu.

The ash of the Taung beats strong within the Mandalorians' heart.
We are the rage of The Warriors of the Shadow,
The first noble sons of Mandalore.
Let all those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.

The gauntlet of Mandalore strikes without mercy.

Meshla Detta Meshla Detta

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Leddie smiled at Isabeau, surprised by the answer. "I will," she asked. She wasn't sure if Isabeau was telling the truth or not, she wanted to believe it. But soon her mind was on practicing though, and she giggled a bit nodding. Her dad was good at sword fighting, and she was happy that the older Mando liked her name too. She smiled and did a little bow before hearing about the battle circle. She nodded tossing the stick in the air before getting ready to run over. "Let's go, let's go!" She would then watch, seeing the Duros. Isabeau would ask who she was rooting for.

"I hope he wins. He's kinda like me."

Mig meanwhile gave Thror a pat before walking over to watch the fight. He wasn't sure how it would go honestly, but he had hope for this new recruit. The fight was a rough one, with the Duros fighting quite bravely in his mind. He may've lost, but the fact that the Wren still accepting him, simply having given the new found vod a test. He smiled, looking over to see Leddie and Isabeau.

"I hope Leddie hasn't been too much trouble."

K Kaine Australis Ambrose Cadera Ambrose Cadera Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Nicair Claden Nicair Claden Meshla Detta Meshla Detta Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Isabeau Isabeau Kair Wren Kair Wren Aito Vautah Quoron Cadera Quoron Cadera Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Valdus Bral Valdus Bral Kragr Krayt Kragr Krayt Thror Cal Vorn Thror Cal Vorn Tristan Wren Tristan Wren

Don't.call.me.beautiful. (inactive)
Meshla gladly accepted the flask Thror Cal Vorn Thror Cal Vorn had offered, then took a sip of the contents relishing the alcoholic fruity flavors. The homemade spirit had a good balance. In fact, if he stuck around she'd very much like to share some more of it with him.

"You got a real nice do on that, vod. Not too sweet yet very tasteful and smooth going down with a just the right after kick," the Detta praised with an appreciative smile gracing those whiskey painted lips of hers, then she wiped off the rim being polite not to swap spit and handed the flask back over to the dark-haired Mando.

"Elek... Sounds good. Let's see how things shape up, hmm?"

The conversation seemed to go quiet for a bit as each stared into the ebbing glow of the funeral pyre nearby; lost in their own thoughts. Meshla didn't quite know what to think anymore. She was just trying to live in the moment these days. Less chance of getting disappointed or hurt beyond the present.

The dark blonde took another sip of the black ale... Was he singing? Vorn was! It was the war chant, and she knew it well. Meshla joined in with him harmonizing her higher voice softly with his deeper one. Maybe it would catch on with the rest of the Mando'ade present, though most were more interested in the competition going on.

________

aung sa rang broka Mando'ade ka'rta.
Manda'yaim kandosii adu.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn.
Manda'yaim kandosii adu.

The ash of the Taung beats strong within the Mandalorians' heart.

The gauntlet of Mandalore strikes without mercy.

Last edited:
Unbelievable, brainwashed the whole bunch. But he wasn't their buir, if they wanted to be delusional to a clear threat, that was their problem. He was stubborn, yes, but it wouldn't change his opinion on the force. At least saw Valdus Bral Valdus Bral the force for what it truly was. However, like siblings, the Mandalorians bickered like ones and Kragr couldn't fault the rest for that.

Though, when Allya directly walked up in his face, challenging him forcing him to pick between giving up his freedom to speak his mind or killing this little kid, that just looked like one who just joined the adulthood. Tilting his head after Allya spoke, Kragr removed his helmet, revealing his orange bushy beard and wild hair. Towering over Allya, Kragr looked at her with his helmet under his arm. "I'll fight you, ad'ika(little one). But let's make it interesting. No blasters, no gear, no bullshab(bullshit), but our bare hands and wits" responded Kragr to Allya with unreadable facial features.

If she truly wanted to prove her worth to Kragr and everyone else, then only a duel of the purest kind would suffice. And due to Allya's challenge, did Kragr not hear what Mig said as his focus completely blocked out all other noise or debates that might arise meanwhile.

Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom