Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burtton Gustah, Super Sniffer Extraordinaire

Burtton Gustah

B
207343900000009113-20060920160644-jpg.jpg

NAME: Burtton "Gus" Gustah II
FACTION: The Republic, Shaun, they are the good guys!
SPECIES: Human, some claim vampire
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5' 11"
WEIGHT: 162 lbs.
EYES: Dark Chocolate
HAIR: Licorice
SKIN: Milk Chocolate
FORCE SENSITIVE: I'm sensitive enough without you forcing anything on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: He has a nose that can smell anything, anywhere and almost anytime, sensible, tap dancing, singing a cappela, he owns a vehicle, he has money
Weaknesses: Sympathetic crier, fear of dead bodies, outlandish conspiracy theories, fear of the supernatural

APPEARANCE: Once you have met me, you will not forget me.

BIOGRAPHY: Gus is the sensible one of a dynamic amateur psychic detective duo to professional psychic detective duo. He is well educated and lauded by many of his teachers as one of their brightest students. He is close to his family, and especially protective of his sister...who will never again talk to or see one Shaun Spenser. From a young age he spent his spare time with his best friend and troublemaker, who he is now in business with. He owns his own space ship called the Blueberry, and will not let anyone else drive, unless they ask nicely while pointing a blaster at him, then he starts crying like a little girl and begging for his life to be spared.

Currently he works for a local Pharmaceutical company and covers his local system as a sales rep where he comfortably earning a modest wage to pay for his modest apartment and his neatly tucked in shirts. Also, he thinks he is a player. Nuff said for now.

SHIP: The Blueberry (Note: Actually his ship.)

KILLS: Killer moves baby, killer moves.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: I prefer Snickers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS: What do you want me to be? Your Knight in shining armour? You can be my Rapunzel and I will climb my way into your castle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom