Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burning Angel Wings to Dust (Open to CIS - Invite Other)

KitKat

Ryloth - Crash Site

The circular ship was still smoking. It had entered the atmosphere at crashing speeds and just missed a boiling lake. Underneath some of the wreckage a man was shivering, despite the humid air surrounding him. He was aware of the need to get up, but his body didn't seem to be able to. He sat up slightly and retched all over the ground beside him. The dark haired muscular form of Daxium Ryiah was covered in a cold sweat, and he was clearly violently ill.

He had barely escaped his castle with his life after his twin and the mercenary had destroyed it. His home burned like the rage inside him. Muttering to himself, he tried to sit up again. He wanted to find the pair and destroy them. They had to pay for what they had done. As he went to sit up again he realized his ribs were broken and grimaced in pain. His shirt had torn away from him in the wreck, and scratches littered his muscular chest. There were several puncture marks that were bleeding. His fingers traced these marks, and pulled on the shrapnel stuck in his skin. With blinding pain they came free and the man threw up again. He'd been ill ever since he watched in horror as his home burned around him. It was almost as if the Force itself was making him sick. He heard footsteps approaching and growled.

GET UP he willed himself. Staggering the man gained his feet and everything started to spin. He fell to his knees with a snarl and vomited again. It was pitiful that Lord Ravage should be so weak, yet all his energy seemed to be going into remaining conscious.

Vivienne Americus

V
Perched atop a rock outcropping some distance away from the crash itself, the armored figure remained still save for the occasional movement of the t-shaped visor. The master within the beskar and armorweave shell kept an eye on the data feed of her HUD, even though she paid little attention to it once a sign of life was seen within the wreckage. In relative silence beneath the echoes of rending metal and growing flames, careful footsteps carried her towards the wreckage in time to see the man stagger and fall to his knees. She sighed as her senses caught the taste of his Force signature and gloved hands reached up to deftly detach her helmet.

"You can growl all ya want, sugah. But I am actually here to help...if I were here to kill you, I'd have done it already. Yer just lucky that's not mah style." she said brightly, a smirk curling her plump lips. Vivid silver eyes took in the sight he presented and lingered over the scars and wounds that were scattered across his tanned skin. They told a story, of that she was certain, and a mote of curiosity was sparked at the back of her mind.

At the forefront was the deplorable state of his current health. Her Force sense reached out to assess his injuries from the crash, though she kept it at a polite surface level until he offered express permission. A Mando'a curse escaped her lips as the shrill beep of her comm intruded, and she raised her left wrist to tap an acceptance. "I'm at the crash site. Ship's probably a loss, but it's awful close to the settlement. Might want to send a crew out to at least put out the fire soon. One real cranky survivor. I'll give him a hand if he's amenable. Viv out."

Another tap and the comm went silent, while her helmet and gloves found themselves set down on a nearby rock. Canting her head to the side, she eyed the man and waited patiently, soft blue energy gathering around her her fingers and pulsing to the beat of her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom