Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burnin from the inside.

I grabbed a cigarette from my jacket as I was riding down the street on my LA-1 Supra. Putting the little stick in my mouth, I snapped my fingers lighting a flame on my thumb to give life to the herbs, and leaves inside the stick. The puffs of smoke seemed to disappear the instant I breathed them out as I was moving over 400 Km/H. Coming to a stop I took another puff. The smoke drifted in front of my face up into the Courscant sky.

I turned off the engine to my Supra and got off as I was walking to the park. On my waist, clipped there, was my Magmasaber. The weapon was dear to me as I created it in my fathers memory. And it was the only weapon that I carried with me at the moment. The park was empty as it was close to 3 in the morning. Barren and forgotten. Though only for a short time. The swings moved silently in the breeze as I walked closer to them. Sitting down I let the cold seat rest against my rear as I let my body swing back and forth on it.

My body was too large for the seat, but still I stayed here. I let my hand sit in my lap, lighting up then dimming down to nothing. Each flame was orange and red as they always were. It still amazed me though as every moment of my entire life rested around the fact that I was a Fire Shaper. A force user that could control the element of fire. In the dark cold night I felt slightly alone once more.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa ran down the street. The four men trailed behind her, gaining. Her vibrosword was tightly gripped in her right hand as she made her way to what looked like a dark, quiet park. A good place to ambush them. She barreled into the park. As she neared a tree to climb, one of the men had gotten close enough and gripped her hair, yanking her back. She fell with a cry to the ground. "Come on, jedi, use the Force and show me how it's done!" He laughed. The men had surrounded her now. She rose to her feet, placing the vibrosword in both hands. "I don't need to hurt you. There's already enough blood on my hands. There doesn't have to be more." She said to them. The men just laughed, pulling out their own swords. "Something tells me that it's YOUR blood that will be on OUR hands," One said, grinning devilishly. Lexa could sense the confidence that she would die in all of their minds. "Very well..." She channeled the Force, and sent all four of her attackers to the ground ten feet away from her. she stood, weapon raised, waiting for them to come at her again.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I heard some yelling as I swung in my seat. Soon did a girl run out into the park followed by four men. Each of them larger than her and a few were taller than me. I saw that the girl had a blade in her hands. At first sight I thought she was with the men. Only did I realize I was wrong. She was caught and thrown to the ground, only to rise back up and hit them with a force wave. My semi-long hair was pushed away from my face as the wave reached everywhere. The slide that was standing behind her only a moment before now was bent out of shape and laying flat.

I stood up and walked slowly towards the group of me as the were getting back up smiling with glee. The young woman was not afraid. She had an athletic build to her body and a slightly tan skin. THe men ranging from a fat lard to a skinny rat stood up with their own vibroblades. Smiling I intervened. I walked to stand infront of the young woman without saying a word. Looking the men up and down my eyes began to glow a vibrant orange. Each second getting brighter and brighter till they were almost white.

"Why is it that slugs always have to mess with the nice young women." Grabbing my lightsaber I let it stay there in my hand. "If you four kind men would leave that would be appreciative." Only was I met with snarls and the scraggly rat talking to me. "We want that girl, Now move out of the way or get hurt." Only did they not realize that I was a Shaper.

The larger of the four men came at me with his blade. Sidestepping the blade hit the dirt on the ground. I slammed my foot down on the blade breaking it into two pieces. The man looked at me astonished. I crooked my head to the side and smiled. Sending him with a force push atleast 20 meters from where he once stood. The second man ran up to me with his blade held high. As he came closer I ignited my lightsaber. The dark orange, burning blade sprung to life. the swing of my saber sent some small spirts of molten metal to my right as I came up to block the blade. Once again I was met with a face that was now scared. Kicking him in the stomach with the force enhancing it he flew back to smack into a wall with a crunch.

Looking at the other two I lit my left hand on fire as the red flames encompassed my entire arm. I let my entire body become flame. peeking at them I raised my hand at them pointing. "Try me."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa stared down at this man's arm. She was not afraid, but amazed. When the two men did not come closer, she moved out from behind the man and began walking toward them. One attacked, his weapon high above his head ready to sing down on her. she ducked low and drove her vibrosword deep into his chest. She through the body aside, yanking her blade from it. The last man stumbled backward and fell to the ground. She put the tip of her blade to his neck. "Please.....Please....." He begged. She glared at him. "I gave you a chance to live. I gave you a chance to walk away." She slit his throat. "I don't give second chances."
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Watching as the men were backing away slightly at my form, the woman came out from behind me and took care of the men killing each of them. I wouldnt have killed the men as they might have been used in someother way. However the girl had other plans. When the men were taken care of I let myself calm down and become my normal skinned self. My saber deactivated with a pop. Looking at the girl as she still stood over the man I walked up and stood next to her.

In the force I could feel that she was angry, hating, and in a slight rage. She clearly did not like what the men did. So she took their lives. I used the force and grabbed the two farther men and brought them back to lay lifeless on the ground with the other two. I needed to get rid of the bodies. Lighting them all aflame it only took a few seconds in the very hot fire to burn into nothing. THe only thing that remained was a black scorch on the ground.

I faced the woman and looked directly at her. "Are you okay?"
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa met his eyes. "Yes," She said, "Are you? Normally if someone's arm is on fire, they tend to at least burn a little bit." She looked down at his arms. "Not even a blister..." She said, taking his arm and looking at it carefully. She grinned. "That's pretty cool. I thought you felt a little different when you walked up."
@[member="Morna Imura"]

The woman asked me if I was fine, because of the fire and the little skirmish. I smiled and nodded my head. There was no way that the fire would have hurt me. Each second that I held her gaze I felt different. as though I were looking into myself. Only, I could see that she was different. Her comment about me feeling different when I walked up was returned with a grin. "I'm different from most people that you may meet."

I put my saber back on my belt where it belonged and looked back to the young woman. "My name is Morna."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa smiled. "I'm Lexa," She replied. Morna kept looking at her for some reason. "Something wrong?" She asked, looking at herself. Shew wasn't hurt or anything. She felt fine. But he was still studying her. Lexa met his gaze.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I inclined my head slightly as she mentioned her name to be Lexa. I dont know if that was short for something else but it was a name none the less. But what surprised me was her question, "Something wrong?" I looked at her in confusion as I realized that I was staring. I looked down at my feet and shook my head. "No, its just you..."

I finally made the connection between the two of us as I realized that she could use Pyroknesis. "You are what I am." I looked up at her once more and spoke again before she could. "You are like me"
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa tilted her head slightly, confused. "What do you mean?" She asked. She could feel the Force about him, but it was.....different. Perhaps he meant that they were both Sensitive? "If you mean that we can both use the Force, than yes, I am like you." She stared into his eyes. She could see something. It felt familiar, but foreign at the same time.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I looked at the woman as she was first confused then thought that were were the same because of the fact that we both had the force. I shook my head at her comment about it. "No I mean that we can control fire." I looked at her as I knew that she didnt know that she had the powers like I did. I raised my hands to my chest. "I can control fire because of who I am. And so can you."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]
OOC: You're a wizard harry. lol.

OOC: But I'm just......Harry........Just Harry.......... :p

Lexa looked at him, genuinely confused now. "What?" she said. Control fire? She could control fire? She shook her head in disbelief. That couldn't be right. Could it?
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Her face was priceless. It changed from confusion to disbelief. I nodded my head as the one word question was asked. "Yes, You can do what I do." I brought my hand up to be placed in between us, My hand open in its pale white skin. "If you dont believe me then grab my hand." When she would grab my hand I would light it on fire and show her that she could not be hurt by flames.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Cautiously, Lexa placed her hand against his. When flames lit up around their hands, she gasped a little. She felt nothing. Absolutely nothing. She stood speechless as she stared at their hands. Slowly, she withdrew her hand, studying it. It was burned, but still painless.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Her face was full of surprise and astonishment. She was not hurt from the flames of my hand, but her skin turned slightly red as they were burnt. She would have to learn to control that if she was to use Fire powers. Letting her pull away I watched as she stared at her hands. "You are like me. A Fire Shaper"
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa stared at her hand, her mouth open slightly. She looked at Morna, and then at her hand again. "Impossible..." She breathed. It was impossible..... She blinked, making sure she wasn't just imagining this.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

"It is Now if you want to learn these powers I can teach you" I spoke to her as I grabbed her hand. I tried to get her attention so she could understand me and not only think about how her hand could not feel the flames.

"I know how to control these powers that you have. And if you want to utilize them I can help." I looked into her eyes once again to get my point across that I was here to help. Not hurt.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Nodding my head once I looked at her closer. "You will need to learn how to heal your hand first. Its slightly burnt." Showing her how to do it would be kind of hard. "You need to gather the force around you to be healed. Find an emotion that will allow you to heal yourself."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa nodded. She closed her eyes. What made her want to heal? She thought of every memory she ever had. Being all alone on Dxun. Finding Azekor. Training in the Force. The warmth of her happiness when she thought of her brother rippled through her. She could feel the warmth strongly in her hands. When she opened her eyes, the burns were gone.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom