Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building Project: Shadow Chapel

"I'm thinking about 30 to 40 fighters." He said sipping his own drink. He rubbed his chin, and grabbed some weak whiskey, and poured a small amount in [member="Keturah Sin"] drink. "I never did this." He said waving a hand out jokingly. "So with hangars up, and the orbit. We need interior."

Nods"well I was thinking if someone could implement their color changing holo"she smiled hinting to [member="Keturah Sin"]"we can have have the personal rooms with that so everyone can have their own color, but outside we need something bright
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo chuckled, and laid his hand on his daughters head. "I told you." He winked at her, and didnt remove his hand. He listened to Star's suggestion, and nodded in agreement. "That's a really good idea. As for outside walls and such, make them white, I mean thats as bright as you're gonna get." He thumbed a few things over the datapad, removing his hand, and placed it back when he was done. "Plants, it needs plants. We could add Eclipstica's natural growing plants that bare fruit." [member="stardust"] [member="Keturah Sin"]

Keturah nodded under Romeo's hand. "Yes! Fruit trees! Oranges and apples and pears. Oh, and cherries! We can't forget cherry trees! And we can put in tons of flowers, too!"
[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom