Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Budweiser is here

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
B Budweiser

Welcome to Chaos!

There is indeed a lot of stuff to read lol, so don't get too overwhelmed! I recommend just finding one faction/group that you'd like to particpate in and just focus on them for awhile, or find one place and focus on it.

B Budweiser

Welcome to Chaos!

There is indeed a lot of stuff to read lol, so don't get too overwhelmed! I recommend just finding one faction/group that you'd like to particpate in and just focus on them for awhile, or find one place and focus on it.
Yeah I’m slowly starting to get my bearings here. Just chugging away at some reading. Should be good to actually make my character here soon.

B Budweiser

Welcome to Chaos!

Or do what I did, ignore the factions and go by the seat of your pants.

All things considered, as long as you get an idea, run with it and ask all the questions you need.

I can neither read nor type, in fact I ate my fingers about a week ago and they haven't grown back, so we're in the same boat, amigo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom