Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bryn'adul Shenanigans?

Warchanter of the Crimson Call
Hey! So I'm just returning to Chaos with a new character! A member of the previous Bryn'adul Empire who has begun to forge his claim on previous territories and technologies owned by them, basically a warlord who's beginning to help fill up the power vacuum with his organization: The Crimson Call

So! I'm looking for anyone looking to interact with that! I'd love to RP with anyone willing to bring their old Bryn characters out of hibernation, either to fight as they call my character weak or a heretic and try to remove him from the galaxy, maybe investigate his organization and his claim to the Empire, or maybe as a contending warlord!

I'd also love to see anyone looking to investigate rumors of The Crimson Call, either out of curiosity, fear, or perhaps to hire them out as mercenaries! Really I'm just looking for good threads and a place for the character to fit in and I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions!

Aryshda

A
Hey! So I'm just returning to Chaos with a new character! A member of the previous Bryn'adul Empire who has begun to forge his claim on previous territories and technologies owned by them, basically a warlord who's beginning to help fill up the power vacuum with his organization: The Crimson Call

So! I'm looking for anyone looking to interact with that! I'd love to RP with anyone willing to bring their old Bryn characters out of hibernation, either to fight as they call my character weak or a heretic and try to remove him from the galaxy, maybe investigate his organization and his claim to the Empire, or maybe as a contending warlord!

I'd also love to see anyone looking to investigate rumors of The Crimson Call, either out of curiosity, fear, or perhaps to hire them out as mercenaries! Really I'm just looking for good threads and a place for the character to fit in and I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions!

Sign me up, I'm in. Let's do some Bryn things together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom