Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browncoat Arms & Industrial (Formally Czerka Arms) - An ATC Subsidiary

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

<<Greetings, Miss Arceneau,
I would like to purchase the following items from Browncoat Arms. If you require validity of credit or other banking confirmations, they can be supplied upon request.

• CZ-833 Net Launcher
  • Czerka Fighting Knife
  • BA-830 Browncoat Utility Belt
Sincerely,
Big Boy>>

To: Browncoat Arms Industry - [member="Danger Arceneau"]
Subject: Order ^.^
Encryption: Secure!

I've been scrolling through some of your items and find both the Czerka Fighting Knfie and the cz-835 Machine Pistol with a compatible suppressor to be very interesting items that I wish to buy.

For the Machine Pistol I wish 10 filled magazines to go with the order so I can enjoy training with the weapon. Both products should be forwarded to the Antecedant post office.

Thank you in advance.
- "Phoenix"

<\...
<\...
<\...

• BA-830 Browncoat Utility Belt 5,000cr - a utility belt; complete with additional slots and pouches to store more items in. By standard, the Browncoat Utility Belt holds a grappling spike launcher, a basic holomap, a basic holoprojector, a MultiNode Comlink, and a basic laser cutter. It is also equipped with four hooks, upon which lightsabers can be hung, and a pair of loops to accommodate blasters.
Two of these please.

To: Browncoat Arms Industry - [member="Danger Arceneau"]
Subject: Order ^.^
Encryption: Secure!

I am surprised by the quality of your wares after testing and I must say they live fully up to and beyond the mental requirements I had set. Because of this I wish to order a 10 magazines of the 9mm BANG slug.

Thank you in advance.
- "Phoenix"

<\...
<\...
<\...

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

The knife for my elite military unit. If you say no I understand, I'll switch it to vibroknives. This is the last piece of equipment I want before I submit the unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom