Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brought to Ones Knees

The heavy steps of a quarter ton boot dropping to the floor echoed the halls of the great architecture achievement. Another closely followed as the noise increased with tone as it edged closer and closer to the door. A muffled voice could be heard as if yelling behind the wall. The door inched open and the voice could be heard now that the thick door was no longer in the way.

"-ou hear me bucket head, I got at lease a dozen of you Imps back at the forest there," A towering man guilded in armor and red scowling eyes blowing like the embers of a dead fire looked down at a stormtrooper. His hands and feet were cuffed with Phrik cored Cuffs, and they were unable to gag the man from talking, which he took full advantage of. "I don't know how you Imperials got this far from Kamino, if you need a map you can uncuff me and I'll gladly kick your...."

The man quickly stopped talking as he saw a young man sitting on a thrown in the center of the room, [member="Toran Fel"]. Surrounding him were people dressed in pressed Imperial dark uniforms, all wearing the rank of Moffs or higher. Yet the red glowing eyes were locked where they were. A Imperial Knight who captured Jaster walked forward. "My Lord, these intruders have-"

Jaster interrupted ignoring the Knight entirely, "You don't look like one of Gaf's boys, also a bit-" He adjusted his hands to symbol a size near his hip, "Small for an Imperial Officer. It was at this moment that two soldiers in black armor and the words Police painted on their chest. They made their presence known by coughing and stepping away from their employer to be shoved back by flanking Stormtroopers.

The Knight turned in a rush and ignited his light saber and Jasters armor shined against the white light. The Knight was about to speak, however Jaster dropped his head on the blade and the plasma infused sword shut off completely. He followed through and knocked his head against the Knights. This stunned the Knight and forced him to take a step back. Jaster had Crostosis infised in his helmet to keep Force Users on their back foot. He looked at the Knight, Down boy, the adults are speaking." His eyes looked back at the young Emperor, and Jaster stood Unknown to the beehive he had just kicked.

Toran watched silently as the unknown individuals were brought into the Throne Room. Scattered around the dais where his throne sat were the Moffs and higher Nobles of the Fel Empire, the men and women who saw to the day to day affairs. Rising slowly from the throne, Toran waved them off, the lot of them dipping their heads briefly before departing the room. He made his way down the dais steps, the grey cloak over his dark blue uniform trailing across the ground as he approached the strangers. He waved off the Imperial Knight as he got back to his feet, his grey armor glinting briefly in the light as he turned.

"I do not serve the Galactic Empire. I do not recognize its authority here, and am insulted you would even suggest as much." His words were quite, though they carried an air of confidence as he looked up at the armored individual. His hands were folded easily behind his back, though within easy reach of the pistol clipped to his hip. He doubted he would have time to draw it if things went poorly here, and instead put his faith in the two Imperial Knights at his back. While their force abilities might have been cancelled out by this mans armor, their instincts and reflexes would still give them an edge.

"No, my name is Toran Fel, the last of the Fel Dynasty, and Emperor of the Fel Empire. You have intruded upon our domain. Why." As he spoke, he turned to look briefly at the Stormtroopers lining the room, their grey and blue armor freshly made from within the Palace itself. They stood still as stone, but their blasters were held at the ready, watching for the first sign of trouble.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Jasters eyes fell on the man, [member="Toran Fel"]. The Fel Empire had been a insurrection in the past, he had even meet the last Fel Emperor who was now lost to the void. It only reminded him of how old he was and how many random adventures he had been on, and bad idea he had fed. The man almost laughed at the idea that the planet was under anyone, let alone a government. This was the Unknown Region, it was chaos in this sector after the fall of the One Sith.

"Oh, apologies your grace," He curtsy, "you could understand, stormtroopers, dark," He then pointed in the sky and wiggled it. "Imperial," He still dropped hand and looked back to his capture. "I, however, am Jaster Awaud, Viceroy of the United Trading Conglomerate, Trader of the Unknown Region, keeper of knowledge, general old man in armor really."

One of the Soldiers brought in with him spoke up, "Take the situation seriously sir, I would li-"

Jaster cleared his throat and the soldier stopped talking and he dropped his head, "We are navigating the system to scout out Hyperlanes and faster lanes to Chiss Space, you guys should really invest in signs or something, this system is suppose to be abandoned."

A smile briefly played across Toran's face at the outsiders words, upfront and arrogant as they were. Turning to look at the soldiers brought with @Jaster , Toran briefly waved his hand, and the Stormtroopers behind them turned them and dragged them out of the Throne Room, the door slamming shut behind them. Turning, Toran walked back towards his throne, opening a small compartment in the side of the left arm, and withdrawing a cup.

"Yes, we are Imperial in nature. I am an Emperor, I have Stormtroopers. I prefer muted colors, though simply because they don't stand out as much. But do not be mistaken in throwing us in with the Galactic Empire, or their ilk. The Fel Empire stands apart, and above their kind." As he spoke, he poured a dark orange liquid into the cup from a bottle within the arm as well, taking a deep drink of it. Sighing, Toran briefly gestured with his hand to the Imperial Knights nearby. As one, they walked forward and unlocked the cuffs and restraints on Jaster, freeing him, before stepping back and taking up positions near the back of the room.

Walking forward, Toran extended a second cup to Jaster, his eyes emotionless despite the smile he had on his face. "Would you care for a drink, Jaster Awaud, Viceroy of the United Trading Conglomerate, Trader of the Unknown Regions, Keeper of Knowledge, and prisoner of the Fel Empire?

The cuffs were taken off the man, and his men dragged away by the troopers that killed most of his expedition group. All these things told Jaster to jump forward and strangle the man for all his life was worth, but only one thing stopped him from doing so. What was [member="Toran Fel"] doing here and the UTC could benifit from this.

Greed and Selfishness. These were the core of Jasters personality as it had always been. He fought a million wars, lost a trillion friends, and seen two planets explode before his eyes. The UTC was home and the only thing he remained loyal to as it was the accumulation of a close friends hard work, and he would not let that wither away to the sands of time. He reached forward of accept the drink. "Been a prisoner of the Empire as well, and your hospitality is leagues above their, they offer food before they shoot me, your is a bit more the opposite," He brought the glass to his chest and was unable to drink it, "Apologies for my rude behavior, but a disease I have does not allow me to remove my armor and I will not be able to share in this drink."

He only thought back, it must have been going on 7 years now since he was trapped in this dreadful armor. Living off filtered water and liquid nutrients and requiring constant supply of Bacta and Pain Killers to be injected into his blood stream as he could still feel his skin on fire. The disease was an oxidizing virus, required the inside of his armor to be vacuum sealed and negatively pressurized so no Oxygen would feed the virus yet just enough to allow the cells to breath. It was a constant battle to talk, let alone walk, and he pushed on to find a cure for it all.

Toran finished his cup, turning and placing it on the arm of the throne. He walked back towards Jaster, his hand extending outwards to take the cup from him. "We are very much different from our Galactic Empire counterparts, I can assure you. I regret the hostile action that was taken against you and your men, but we are on a state of constant alert here on Osseriton. Out in these parts, as I am sure you know, there are plenty of hostile groups that would love nothing more than to destroy us. My soldiers have a tendency to shoot first when strangers arrive unannounced these days, from past experiences. For the deaths of your men, I apologize." Toran gave Jaster a brief incline of his head, before turning and placing the other cup on the arm of the throne as well. Moments later, a servant came running in from a side door, grabbing both cups and disappearing back the way he had come.

Heading back towards his throne, Toran briefly waved for Jaster to follow him. "What sickness befalls you?"

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Jaster passed the Cup back to the man, [member="Toran Fel"]. He was still a little unsettled by the man as this whole sector of space was still very much safe compared to the rest of the Galaxy. There was a constant fear of pirates and the Wild Vong who were leaderless, but compared to the wars of the Core, it was peaceful. He still thought that was funny however, colonies and governments were still recovering from the fall of the One Sith. There were my that could not continue without a guiding hand, mainly being that the One Sith made it impossible for them to survive without them, Jaster and his company did their best to help ease the pain.

The disease was a totally different question, "Its an Unknown Disease I contracted while exploring an ancient ruins in the Unknown Region, we researched the ruins and found it belonged to a 'Empire of the Hand' and was a common problem for people that a simple procedure could solve it," His confident deminer weakened at the thought of it all, "However, the procedure was lost during the Pluage and to find a cure required experiments I can't sacrifice that won't work, so I am fought in a Catch 22 here Emperor Fel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom