Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brothers in.....paws?

(OOC: He was threatening Vulpesen, but that works too lol)

The wolf backed away upon seeing the lightsaber, but then took faith in the man's words. Ushering the boy forward, he looked into Vulpesen's eyes with understanding. Remus looked between the two, not entirely sure what was going on. All of this was new to him; metal trees, glowing sticks that cut things, he had no idea what was going on. However, if Cainis trusted the Jedi, he would too. Smiling, he hugged his brother and stared at the man for whatever would come next.
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen smiled and stood up. "If you wish to come, then I'll just need to finish a small bit of business here, then we can take my ship off to Coruscant." So far, things had gone well and he hoped that they would continue to do so. If all went as planned, he would leave Endor with not only a boarwolf location, but also a few friends. @[member="Remus"]

Slowly understanding the images, Remus nodded and patted Cainis, smiling. Whatever the man-and-mini-wolf had to take care of, he would patiently wait. Pointing to the trees, he tried to indicate something, and failing to do so, looked to the wolf for help. As if on cue, Cainis transmitted images of branches and laughing, symbolizing playtime. The boy would be in the trees until he was called.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen chuckled as the two came up with their waiting plan. "I shouldn't be long." Turning around, Vulpesen made his way back into the forest, continuing his search for the boar wolf. If all went well, he'd be off this planet within the next two hours. He was exited to see where this boys fate would lead him, but for now, he had work to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom