Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brotherly Love (Flint)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Flint Corek II"]
Noah sighed as he sat at the Fondor starport. He was pissed, well beyond pissed really. Months, it had been months since he had seen or even heard from his little brother Flint and now, last night out of the blue Noah got a holo-text from his brother to meet him at the spaceport at Fondor. So now, here Noah sat, a soda in hand, waiting for his brothers ship to land, that or for Flint to find him.

Fondor wasn't the same well it was but after Valen and the Atrisian invasion there was only so much he could do. Laying there in the bed he had been relaxing and enjoying his time. That one girl from the Republic on Valen had been wild and then they were on Seltros and Rinn for a time. He checked the chrono before getting up and looking as they came in. Noah would most likely be waiting for him... or he'd have to go to the towers and try to charm a few ladies.... Oh decision decisions what to do. Then the ship was down and the ramp opened as he got his bag and walked smiling to the one hostess. "Ladies." GOing down the ramp he caught sight of Noah and spoke opening his arms. "Bro"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah stood as Flint walked towards him and wrapped his brother in a hug when Flint opened his arms up to him. "It's good to see you again bro. Where the hell have you been? Everything has gone to hell while you've been gone." Noah informed his little brother as he finished his drink and shoot it into the nearest trash can.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Flint looked at Noah and higged him back while he thought about it. "Well I met this really cute girl from Havok on Valen and spent three days tied up in her basement... Totally consensual of course but then just got to pal around. You wouldn't believe the celebration that came when the sith were taken down and then being on Coruscant I had to fight and run. So been keeping a low profile and just trying not to make waves."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah eyes widened when Flint mentioned being tied up. "Dude, next time I asked where you've been, keep out the sexual parts." It was then Noah heard a voice pipe up. "Dad! Over here!" It was a young girl about thirteen years wearing a pair of jeans, a light blue tee shirt of a bolo-ball team and a pair of sneakers. "Oh and Flint. I'd like you to meet Melissa. Your niece."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom