Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother War: Chapter 2: War! (Grayson Imperium, The Red Dragon, The Corprate Protectorate/The Galact

Mike_Ship.png
Xa Fel was an area in the system that housed a shipyard. During the Galactic Civil War, the shipyard of Xa Fel served the Galactic Empire; be that as it may, the New Republic battled to deal with it. Xa Fel was a populated planet in the Kanchen part of the Core Worlds. It was the homeworld of the Xa Fel. The planet effectively bolstered all types of life.
Mike knew that it all lead up to this. The war is about to end. Maria V’Trechen-Fel I and his parents died. His brother’s killing. This war has been pushed off for weeks.
The Dragon’s Flame arrived at Xa Fel. Mike was waiting for his liaison for the Grayson Imperium to meet him. It is time to go to war. Not that he wanted too, but it is time. The end is near.

Equipment: Cortosis Gauntlets | The Kinetic Dagger | The XR-18 Revolver | R82 Precision Rifle | 5 bags of Thermite
Wearing: Armor
Ship: Locus Class Fighter
Tags: [member="Mike V'Trechen"] | +idfk

Renn lay there, sniper in his hands. His eyes viewed a target, finger on the trigger. Pulling his finger back he looked up and saw the ship above them, the Dragon's Flame. His eyes pondered at it, his earpiece reading its dimensions. "Honestly thought it would be bigger." That was all he muttered to himself as he trudged forward.

While he didn't know what would happen he was ready for the worst. His R82 was slung in front of his chest now, a twitchy hand above his revolver. A suspicious move could end the man's life, or others who are too sudden. Though he didn't trust the men on the ship, he didn't trust anyone.

Renn was listening to the file of it, telling him the Captain. "Mike V'Trechen, a man who is relatively unknown to my systems. It says here from police reports that his wife and parents are currently deceased."

"Any relatives?"

"One that I can find, a brother. Apparently credited with some of the murders."

Renn stood below the ship, looking up, and flipped to the radio. "Hello Mike, I am the Raven." This was a fake name he sometimes used for fun. "I feel that I could be some use, putting your brother's head on a plater, avenging your family. Meet me down here if you're interested." Then flipping away from comms to his AI, "Pull up the ship."

With that the Locus came flying out of the air and landed near Renn. A grin on his face Renn pulled out his revolver and shot his target, not even taking glance the confused man's way.

Fireson was really mad. He just wanted to control the world. Now, his brother wants his revenge. Fireson went to his holo table and tries to call the TGT or TCP. He knew that there will not be alot of people that would answer, but he hopes that at least something would go through.

"I am Fireson V'Trechen," he said. "I am calling all loyal members of The Galactic Trimulate and remnants of The Corporate Protectorate. I am under a attack on Xa Fel and needs immeadiate assistance."

[member="Renn Garrick"]

[member="Mike V'Trechen"]

[member="Mike V'Trechen"] [member="Renn Garrick"]
Allies: Red Dragon

Salis was armed to the teeth, even in her Donnager-class Star Destroyer, she never seemed to walk around without some weapon on her. And since it was to be war soon, she was prepared. Next to her was Zepher, a quite competent droid which, after years of having it around, had proven to be an excellent companion and trustworthy ally. He might appear like a typical Zed droid, but he was far more clever then they usually were. So he served as he second-in command and her mouth when she needed.

The woman opened up a link to Mike V'Trechen, "Well now Mike, what amusement have we lined up."

Equipment:
Lightsaber

Stun Pearls
-Salis's armor
-Sith_gloves
-Several phrik throwing knives
MK_II_Paladin_blaster_rifle
2 Model_Kylan-3
XAD_Omnisight
Wrist_link with up to date commlink and chrono that also connects to head piece.
Extra commlinks on her.

Mike saw that Salis have arrived at the battle scene. He turned around from the bridge to the holo room, so he could have a meeting. In order to make sure that everything is set in place, Mike knew that communication wa important.

"Salis," said Mike. "Fireson is located here. We need to land on Xa Fel and find my brother. He is going to pay for all the crimes against The Red Dragon and the V'Trechen family. We have had reports that he is here. You and the army needs to lead a ground attack on the surface. [member="Natian Sanorge "]and the Grayson Imperium are going to lead the air attack. Unfortunately, they are not here yet and we cannot wait that much longer. I am ordering everyone to land on Xa Fel immeadiately. I will try to join you as soon as I can, but my main priority is killing Fireson. You ARE authorized to use all the means nescessary to get things done. Any questions?"

[member="Salis"]

[member="Fireson V'Trechen"]

[member="Renn Garrick"]

[member="mike"] V'Trechen

Savri shuddered with anger. The nerve of that damn General! [member="Fireson V'Trechen"] went too far this time. His anger nearly sent the officers around him flying to the side of the room. But, as a Jedi he had much more control of his anger. Unlike the Sith, he thought. "Elector, the ship has identified itself as the command vessel of General V'Trechen's Brother. However, the General himself is...of his rocker." Reported an General.

"Blast that damn ship out of our sky. Move all of our anti-capatil weaponary to engage whatever vessels this...this thing has discouraged from it's alien mouth. Move the majority of our warships to engage the ship directly. The others are to provide cover support for our troops " Savri Ordered. This menial faction didn't scare him. By god they would hunt this bastard down.

Final Dawn Central Command
Location : Hand of the Director (Pellaeon-III Class Star Destroyer) over Xa Fel
Mission : To secure Xa Fel and the Xa Fel Shipyards for Yorkell Industries

Fleet :

isd_v2.png

It was time. For months , the Directorate had watched as the Corporate Protectorate slowly began declining. The once proud faction became a shadow of it’s former self with barely any sort of Proper Leadership left as the Faction mostly remained silent and isolationist. That is until the Brother War. And attack on Xa Fel had forced the Corporate Protectorate to launch a strike on Coruscant in which quickly fell apart and was repelled. Maracel Yorkell who had led the defenses of the Planet quickly had a Large Armada assembled to join Mike V’Trechen’s counter attack against the Corporate Protectorate and placed it under the command of Natian Sanorge. However in the wake of the Pijal Disaster and the Benson Crisis , Natian had to take care of important matters beyond the Core Worlds and the Fleet was placed in command of his younger brother Nassian Sanorge.

Nassian Sanorge’s career within the Directorate had not started well. He had been placed in command of a Directorate Task Force sent to secure the moon of Pijal in which led to a largely disastrous operation and Natian Sanorge tasking James Cerensp in hunting down those who escaped with the Kholen Crystals. Recalled to the Core Worlds and having his military ranks temporarily stripped , Nassian Sanorge reflected on his defeat and learned one important lesson. After his temporary discharge , Nassian Sanorge was offered a second chance to prove his worth. Now he was going to be sent to Xa Fel to secure it’s Shipyards for the Directorate and was even offered command of the Directorate Border Command in which covered the region between the Core Worlds and the Unknown Regions containing 3 Shipyards vital for the Directorate 2 in which are currently under the control of Yorkell Industries

As Nassian Sanorge’s Task Force traveled in hyperspace , the young commander was briefed by his older brother on his mission. “Okay Nassian. I know that you haven’t had the best start but here is a chance to redeem yourself.” Natian began. “Your mission is to secure the Corporate Protectorate’s Shipyards while aiding Mike’s forces on the ground. You must prevent anyone from taking control of the shipyards and eliminate anyone who might stand in our way. You got that?” Natian said. “I got it. I shall not fail. Not this time. Anyone who stands in my way will be crushed.” Nassian replied in an angered tone hinting at his desire to prove himself. “Well then brother you are dismissed.” And then the transmission ended and at that same moment , the Directorate Armada jumped out of hyperspace over Xa Fel. “It is time.” Said Nassian as the Directorate Armada moved into formation.

Allies: Red Dragon

Salis grinned at the hologram as he made his statements against his brother. She hadn't trusted him anyway, so his betrayal was less then surprising. Though he sure was fast about it. He was already saying she'd be taking an army in the ground assault, then that the Garyson Imperium would be air support. Which was fine, except they weren't here. And he was trying to say they should enter immediately, which was greatly against her judgement. Salis might be impatient and even reckless at times. But she was very intelligent when it came to how to kill, and how to get killed, and this was a good way to get killed.

"Yeah I won't be doing that until the other forces arrive. Not a question, that's a statement. It's an extreme tactical risk, we'd be splitting our forces in a way that would threaten any success if they could take us out while we're on land. Send them down there, and either the ground or space forces will die. First we have to eliminate the defensive space ring, then their other forces. Or we will fail." Her statement was not based on a lack of experience, Salis had been in battle after battle. The space forces were just as, if not more, important then those on the ground. Even if the ground was far more an entertaining place to be, it meant nothing if you had no resources or back up if you started losing. If they controlled the sky, they'd lose far less people just bombing you.

her concerns were even furthered by the rising forces of the Protectorate, which were actually rather substantial. That, and they were heading right for Mike. Her eyes narrowed and she announced to all allied comms, "Enemy forces preparing to engage."

Then opened it up back to just Mike, "Make a decision now, talk, fight, or run. Fighting is something you can't go back on, sure is fun, but it can be problematic. Talk and you might be surprised how little one person is worth to an entire planet. Run, well, then this was all just a bit pointless."

Naturally Salis loved a good fight. But she also was prone to doing what she thought was the most logical when it came to big matters like this. In terms of strategy at least. The only requirement was to kill Fireson was it not? Then that was all they needed to do. Ask for him, alive or not. And there would be no war.

1 Donnager-classStar Destroyer - Salishttps://starwarsrp.net/user/20659-salis/https://starwarsrp.net/user/20659-salis/
1 Quasar-Fire Class Carrier
3 Nebulon-A Frigates
5 Dreadnought MKII Heavy Cruisers
12 Starshrike Interceptor Squadrons
5 NH-VY Bomber Squadrons

TX-1 Robots

Mike listened to what Salis had said. He decided that it made since. Mike quickly drafted another plan. He turned back to the holographic table and was ready to reveal his new plan.

"This is why," said Mike. "I am now promoting you to The Big Three. Do not screw up or else! I am going to try to negotiate with the traitors. Stand by for land approach."

Mike put a hold on the holochat channel and opened up a new one with the Grayson Imperium and the Directorate. Mike knew that he needed to talk to the allies.

"Hello all," said Mike. "I hope that you guys brought your A game. Listen, I am going to try to negotiate with The Galactic Triumvalate and The Corporate Protectorate. Please go on stand by for the war."

Mike, then, opened up another holo channel. He started to page The Galatic Triumvalate and The Corporate Protectorate. He did not want to go to war, unless it is no choice.

"Hello The Galactic Triumvalate and The Corporate Protectorate," said Mike. "I am Mike V'Trechen, The Leader of The Big Three of The Red Dragons. All we want is Fireson V'Trechen. If you try to protect him, we will launch all of our forces to defeat you. What say you?"

[member="Salis"]

[member="The Legend 27"]

[member="Savri Sal II"]

[member="Fireson V'Trechen"]

[member="Renn Garrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom