Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brored Again

Veil

Who needs legs when you have brains.
Yep. Basically trying to see if there's anymore people out there who want to rp. I really love working with this character so I want to get her out there more and have more experience.

Veil

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Ooo. Haven't worked with a Jedi yet. That could be interesting.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
I can also offer Rps with this list of chars.

Alexandra, Rogue Force User
Yusan, Echani Vice Chancellor of the Republic
Arthur, King of Iferetes
Solan, Jedi Padawan who is not the most cheerful of people.

Veil

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

I could probably see something with the vice chancellor since Veil is on Courascant

Veil

Well Veil is a known slicer among Courascant, often causing trouble for criminals and such. But I can bet the authorities don't take well to her vigilante ways. So I could see her coming to the vice chancellor for help. And maybe he's dealing with some kind of scandal or something like that and it becomes a matter of she'll do him a favor is he does her one.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Veil

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Well I'm not sure what A jedi master would get into that would need a slicer for help, unless you can think of something.

Veil

@[member="Ben Trasker"] I could so see her helping you with a case despite being a vigilante of sorts.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Hmmm. Maybe you need help finding a criminal or something like that? Maybe a Sith hiding out on Courascant?

Veil

@[member="Xander Carrick"] None at all lol. What would you see making our paths cross?

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Got it. I'll tag you once I get around to it.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
@[member="Veil"]

He would help your character period due to his own background with criminals.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

I have not officially quit nor have i even done anything IC to suggest such.

Veil

@[member="Xander Carrick"] Well Veil isn't one to get up and go anywhere if you know what I mean. She tries to stay out of the public eye when she can.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] See? Even better lol. So you think this'll work?

@Ben Trasker I'm up for one now since I have so many I'm working on lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom