Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Broken Soul, Torn Heart

Taji then looked at Rikka for a moment. He was seriously considering her words. Taking a break from reading the journals would be a good idea. On the other hand, though, he was wary of doing so. What if there was something he missed by taking a break? Eh, Frag it. He'd take a break from the time. "I suppose he wouldn't.... so I'll try to take a break. Though I do need to pay a private army a rather MASSIVE sum of credits to go to Denon, and wreck the shit of Corpos, in honor of my past self. A 'goodbye' to him, as it were, before I.... burn these books. I need to discover who I am. And with these books around I'd be too tempted to look at them myself."

Taji mentioned that to her.

Vera Mina Vera Mina

Rikka and Alicia Io Alicia Io looked at one another.

"I would be delighted at the opportunity to help you 'close' the book at Denon..." Alicia mentioned. "My design is well suited to such things."

Plus it would let her show off in front of him...

"I am without objections. If that is what you must do for peace, than that is what you must do. Some find peace in therapy animals and tranquil environments. You? Economic destruction." Rikka spoke, her dark skin shiny under the lights.

"You need money to pay the army? I'm loaded." Alicia offered.

Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II

Taji nodded. "I'm not wealthy enough to afford bringing the level of destruction I want on the Corpos for the way they treat their citizens." He frowned, as he mentioned that. "No innocents are to be targeted though. I don't believe in civilian casualties, if I can avoid it." Taji admitted, as he looked at her. "But how will we go about this, without such?"

Vera Mina Vera Mina

Alicia Io

The Daughter of Enforcement
"Targeted Assassinations are slow, and take months of planning. In my experience, Taji, if you really want to hurt corpos, you hurt their wallet. Attack their means of funding. Through either overt methods..." she trailed, lengthening one of her fingers into a silver spike.

"Or overt..." she trailed playfully. "Perhaps we should spy first to discover weak points. That way, when we finally get a giant army, it will be more precise. To win, you must first put yourself beyond the possibility of defeat."

Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom