Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Broken Soul, Torn Heart

Ever since the Life Star had began to have malfunctions across it that Taji had no idea how to fix, this had led to Taji doing something he would never normally. Specifically he had began indulging in the use of alcohol in order to distract himself from his problems, including not remembering any of his past from before he had been cloned. Another reason that Taji had been indulging in alcohol was that he had no drive to invent anything at present. He couldn't even bring himself to make more of the various inventions for Nelson Prototyping. It was why he hadn't shaved even, and wasn't taking good care of himself.

Last edited:

Alicia Io

The Daughter of Enforcement
Wearing: Nothing

Armed With: Chaldean Flame Sword

Citizen Energy Sword

Several days ago...

Alicia was sent hurling through the wall of the transit station on Nar Shaddaa, a small cart loaded with weights slamming into her chassis. What had looked only like an extremely curvy, bronze skinned woman in a skintight silver catsuit deformed, her skin breaking down into silver, mercury like liquid, revealing the Skeletal like, slender Droid of Obsidian metal underneath, it's Nanite covering spilling everywhere as it hit the ground. People ran for their lives.

The Droid rose up, and a dozen more metal weights slammed into it from three separate angles, slamming it hard back into the ground.

Alicia was NOT having the best day. An SJC Jedi had been tracking her and he was tough. She guessed he was some sort of Consular. Alicia had been built to kill Force Users. Time to see if her design was worth anything.

A metal weight slammed into a currently skull like head and sent her hud scrambling as all her data bases were momentarily affected. Alicia was sent feeling as the heavily Armored Jedi stepped through, wielding a Great Lightsaber that blazed green with flames along it's length.

"Surrender Droid! You are no match for the will of the Force!" he called out.

Alicia withdrew her Citizen Energy Sword and it's flat, double edged purple blade flashed to life, the device giving off a human like an electric shaver.

"No..." The Jedi said, tearing off a lamp post and smacking her as hard as he could with it.

"I will not humor you with a duel, wretched construct. None of Darth Xiphos's creations are worthy of the honor, especially after Kashyyyk."

"Kashyyyk was nothing but your own mistakes coming back to haunt you..." The Droid replied, though inwardly, she didn't actually believe that.

Alicia crawled away, disoriented...

"Your Master betrayed us first, betrayed us because she couldn't accept the true threat the Sith Empire represented."

"What threat?" Alicia asked, rolling over to face him, green photoreceptors analyzing him.

"They were nothing compared to the Bryn'adul. But you're all so proud, you'd sooner die than admit it..."

"The Bryn'adul murdered my mother, my son, and my Wife, Droid...your side isn't the only one that lost family to them. But The Will of The Force decides all things. It decided my family and my World's fate. I've had a long time to learn to accept that will. Just as I have accepted that as cruel as the Bryn'adul were, the Darkness of Carnifex's empire was still the greater threat."

"People like you would accept eating chit if The Will of the Force commanded it. That's why you're wrong, and why it's a mistake for others to listen to you when trouble calls."

He angled the blade at the Droid.

"Do you think you are the first I have met to hold that opinion?" he asked quietly. "I lost friends over that belief. No survivor of my own world will call me kin, for I refused to partake in their murderous attempts at vengeance against The Lobsters. Attempts that proved ultimately fruitless, as your Creator's will..."

"I will not surrender..." Alicia said.

"It is of no consequence. Your Master's problem is the same as that of all Sith: In the end, for all their power, all their wasted talent and the damage they can do...they refuse to accept the Will of The Force. And it is that refusal that will always be the true thing that brings them down in the end. We'll get the information we need to put an end to your creator's schemes, even if it means you get sent to a scrap--"

A silvery blade pierced his chest from behind. It was her Nanite sheath, having reformed it's human appearance. The Nanites were very difficult to sense with the Force.

"...heaaaaap..." he got out, going cold everywhere as the Sheath pulled the blade out.

He fell dead.

The Droid limped off the floor, rejoining it's sheath. Heavy damage had been suffered, and she was going to need some time before she felt better.

The Nanites covering her Skeleton figure rippled as they immediately set to work on fixing the damage as she picked up the Jedi's Great Lightsaber, deeply disturbed by his final words...

Present...

House Io never rested.

She had stayed alone in her apartment aboard the Colossus of Shadows in the days since, processing the Jedi's madness in ignoring obligation to Family. Eventually, just to stop thinking about it, she had decided to take on a business trip to investigate the current state of Nelson Prototyping, aboard a dilapidated space station.

It's description had not done it justice. Alicia was in awe as she docked with her Lambda shuttle and began to search the station for signs of Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II . She was exited at finally having a good distraction from that Jedi's words, which bothered her for reasons she couldn't put to mind.

Alicia had morphed her outer form to make it look like she wore a shimmering gold cocktail dress with matching stilettos as she entered Taji's work shop.

She stopped, staring at his disheveled state.

"Mr. Nelson, sir?" she called out, not wanting to be pushy...he looked worse than she had been feeling since Nar Shaddaa.

"I'm Alicia. Here to conduct some business..."

"Go away. " Taji looked at her. "Didn't you see the closed sign outside?" Cue him taking out a bottle of beer and taking a swig. Taki had lost interest in a lot of things. But he was curious. Why would a beauty like her decide to visit him? He didn't know.

Alicia Io

Alicia walked forward, concern crossing her face at his disheveled state.

"I seem to have caught you at a bad time..." Alicia said simply, slinking forward with a fluidity that was something to behold.

"Are you alright?" she asked, momentarily forgetting her business, looking around the place as she saw how wrecked it was. He was here alone.

"I didn't see the sign unfortunately but...oh my...this will not do...here...let me help you..." she said, casually lifting a two hundred kilogram Generator with no effort and carrying it daintily to a corner, then clearing some of the major trash from a walking space and discarding it.

"Mister Nelson, this place is a mess, I simply insist you allow me to aid you in your recovery from this squalor." Alicia said in a friendly, non offensive manner.

Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II

"Do I know you?" He asked. Due to being in a cloned body he lacked the memories. It was one of the reasons he was in such despair. "Do as you will. " He stated as he watched her move. Her fluid grace was more than that of a human.

She was clearly strong judging from how easily she lifted that generator. He then took another swig of the alcohol.

Alicia Io

"I'm afraid not..." Alicia answered his question, moving about quickly and efficiently as she began cleaning and organizing his place, removing the worst bits of detritus as she spoke.

"I am here as a potential customer...my associates have expressed an interest in your tech based on past, observable examples." she explained, moving scanners and files into their proper place as she worked.

"But no one's heard from you, and attempts to contact you were unsuccessful." Alicia went on, her liquid movements working in tandem with the way the light glinted off the metallic gold surface of her dress.

"I was sent to determine your status and see if a partnership could be secured." Alicia added, lifting a beer can away. "I do so hate to find people in states like this. I have to counsel people often and I come across stuff like this all the time..."

"I just haven't felt like inventing lately." This was parly the truth, he hadn't felt like doing much of anything as of late. This was due to nunmerous factors that were beyond his control, including the not having his memories aspect. That alone was enough to demotivate him from working on pretty much anything - at present. It was also why Taji hadn't been going out much, but had been ordering food delivered. Mostly noodle dishes, as he didn't feel like much else, unfortunately. He looked her over for a moment.

"A partnership?" He asked. "And you counsel people when they are like this?"

He was confused. "How do people get out of 'funks' like this? And what do you mean past observable examples of my technology?"

Alicia Io

"Yes..." Alicia answered with a nod. "A partnership. My associates develop immensely Advanced Technology. You helped make a piece for us without realizing it. We've also caught snippets of your admittedly brilliant work elsewhere."

At his second question she nodded, much more sympathetically.

"I do counsel. Part of my position. Believe me when I say this..." she trailed, blinking mercury colored irises at him.

"The best way is often to talk about what is bothering you. Confrontation with instead of avoiding what's hurting us the best policy." Alicia assured him, picking a computer console up.

"I know I am here for business. And I know you do not know me. But if you want to vent to someone... maybe I could find some way to help..."

He was brilliant?!? They thought his technology was brilliant? He wasn't sure what to make about that. Few had ever complimented his work, much less in such a fashion so as to encourage him. "As to what's bothering me, recently someone damaged me badly enough I had to be cloned. Unfortunately I don't remember anything about my past. That's why I haven't been inventing, why I've been turning to alcohol. Between that, and not feeling inspiration to invent anything, well...." He looked down.

"So yeah, I've not been at my best." He then asked her. "What did you want to discuss, business wise?"

Alicia Io Alicia Io

Alicia Io

Alicia listened, Nanite sheath closing it's eyes.

"A new being..." she said. "I can see how that could cause a massive amount of pain and confusion. I've gone through some of what you gave experienced. Not all of it but some of it."

Alicia successfully shut off and reset each of his machines that had been running too long, straightened out papers.

"First Order of business isn't really to try and continue working until you start reacting to your nature in a much more healthy manner. Would you care for some coffee?" Alicia asked Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II as she worked.

Then it got to the question of why she was here.

"The production of chemical based interrogative methods, delivered via close range, usable by both Organic, and Artificial beings." Alicia explained, clearing away more trash. "But I can hardly ask you to work in this state, and I'd hate to leave you in such duress..."

"Been a while since I had coffee, so sure." said Taji, as he thought about her for a moment. "And you mean something like Horror?" asked Taji as he walked over to a safe and pulled out a canister. "While useless for interrogation, it causes the persons exposed to it to hallucinate their worst fears being around them. I plan on making a more potent version of it, in the near future." He showed her the canister.

"And what do you mean by a "much more healthy manner" ?" He asked, as he looked at her. He was impressed. She must really want his help with whatever, if she was willing to help him as much as she was, right now.

Alicia Io

"Yes, something like that..." Alicia answered softly as she fixed the coffee. "But what we are looking for are chemicals that compel others to tell the truth after direct skin contact application, such as via lipstick...

She straightened out another machine, cleared away cans from counters and shelves.

"By healthy, I mean really confronting the issue of your cloning. The first step is reminding yourself that you have been given a wonderful chance in a brand new body. Really...it's like having the clock set back to zero. You can find new likes and interests. Or approach previous ones with a new viewpoint. Really, there will be pain, but when you really stop and examine your new state, try asking yourself how you can cement being you right now. Instead of lamenting the old you. The old you would not want the new you to be sad, any more than you would want the old you to be sad. It's all perspective..." Alicia explained as she finished making the hot water.

"Cream, Sugar, or Black?" she asked him.

"Cream and Sugar." said Taji, as he looked at her for a moment. "I do need to find new interests for myself." He sighed, as his comm rang. It was yet another telemarketer. Snarling in rage, he walked over to where he kept a blaster. This was because Taji, both past, and present did not like it when they were spammed with telemarketing call. "By any chance do you know anything about working on comm units, so telemarketers can go drown themselves in Bantha Poodoo?" He asked, clearly tired of the constant phone calls from the telemarketers.

"I am also trying to figure out the direction to take Nelson Prototyping in, in the future."

Alicia Io Alicia Io

Alicia Io

Alicia put cream and sugar in his coffee before giving it to him, watching his visible frustration.

She smiled, wirelessly hacking his relatively simple device with her Military grade Electronics, writing new firewall software into it's programming. One of her eyes twitched as she finished.

"There..." she said happily. "Check it now."

While he did so, She continued speaking.

"The people who I work for have special interest in bio organic systems like what you described. Galaxy could be your oyster. We also want to develop alternative forms of clean energy to suit our factions. Clean, untraceable forms of energy. And we are also interested in distributing our tech covertly through retailers."

He took the coffee and sipped it, as he checked. The comm did not get messages from telemarketers. "You know I did do work on cloning, according to checking some stuff I apparently made in the past." He said, as he looked at her. "As to clean energy, that would be a good thing. I did think of using the cloning technology in the near future to make some clone soldiers of my own in the near future."

The Galaxy could be his oyster? He thought about it for a moment. There were so many ideas he could use for inventing. "And I may be willing to help you with some interrogation devices, as well as clean energy."

Alicia Io Alicia Io

Alicia Io

Oh, my faction looooves them some artificial Soldiers..." Alicia said as she finished getting rid of the most serious trash. Then she went and searched his fridge.

"Right now my associates, who, in case you're curious are the researchers of Scion Mobile Shipyards, would greatly appreciate any assistance into the latter. We are exploring the idea of a Steam Powered Starfighter and Star Destroyer."

She frowned as she stared at the fridges contents.

"Bad news, most of this is past the due date. But that's alright, I can cook. If you're hungry that is. But perhaps we should get you showered first. Depression has not been kind to you." Alicia remarked as diplomatically as possible, though she smiled to reassure Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II .

"It's alright. I've helped people out in worse states. Let's not focus on the future so much. Your now is more important."

Her Nanite covering that gave her the voluptuous appearance she preferred simulated blushing.

"But, manners first. My name is Alicia, in case you missed it earlier, Mister Nelson. It's a pleasure to meet you, for what it's worth."

With a gaze that just 'screamed' sultry film noir femme fatale Alicia smiled warmly.

"This station...a bit run down...but with the right funds? It could make its weight in money. If I might ask, how did you acquire it?"

"I don't remember how I acquired the ship," Taji admitted to her. What he really wanted to do was take a shower that would hopefully distract hm from, how beautiful she was. Her smile, her sultry noir femme fatale gaze, and the fact she was being so nice to him was making Taji feel odd. He couldn't describe the sensation, but he knew it was distracting. A distraction he honestly wasn't sure how to react to, given all of that. "But yes, a shower does sound nice." He admitted. And a shave, to get rid of the frankly irritating facial hair.

Her smile and gaze also did somethng else to Taji - it made him blush beet red. After all, he hadn't expected something like the gaze.

"And I'm not sure how to fix up the ship."

Last edited:

Alicia Io

"Of course, Taji." Alicia replied, kind of seeing something she liked under the scruffiness of Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II . Her circuits began heating up a bit and she blushed again.

"I'll see you once you're out, Taji." she said.

As she waited for him to Shower, Alicia took her time to finish organizing everything and even made a few quick repairs to certain machines that had started to break down from neglect. She threw out all of the spoiled food in his fridge and brought some spare rations from her own Vessel to replace them.

Once he got out of the Shower and dressed he would find Alicia sitting on the nearest seat by one of his machines. In the light, she was an absolute vision.

"So..." she asked, smiling a bit, "Did your head clear, a little? Or perhaps you'd like another shower?" she joked.

Taji came out, wearing a gray tunic, black pants, and black boots. He was also wearing a black jacket, and full fingered gloves. He was stuttering as he looked at her, due to her beauty for a moment. He was quick to recover. Her joke made him blush like mad, as he looked at her. "Yes, my head cleared a little." He admitted, as he looked at her for a moment. Something about her was helping to win him over, but he didn't know what it was. It was something he needed to figure out. He had even shaved himself. "So," He said, as he looked at her. "What do you want to do now, Alicia?"

Alicia Io

Alicia thought a moment. Business could wait. Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II cleaned up good.

Alicia didn't question what she was starting to feel, simply because she had never really experienced it. Attraction to another.

Alicia was human enough mentally, however that her female coded personality could not help but study everything.

"Hmmm..." she trailed out loud playfully to Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II

"Well, this is quite the conundrum..." she trailed. "You've cleaned up enough to talk business...yet you've cleaned up so well I don't want to talk business."

Alicia stood up, striding over to him.

"What to do, what to do..." she said quietly to herself, smiling a bit more.

"Oh my. You're a victim of your own success..." she said teasingly. "I would suggest getting off this station and letting off some steam or I could cook here. Pick."

Either way, I get a nice view she thought bto herself, and the thought showed in her smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom