Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bringing pew pew back

I am bringing Myles back from the inactive list.

So anybody need a Soldier semi-well versed in getting shot at and shooting back.

Prefer to remain on the good to neutral side of the morality spectrum if at all possible.

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
Were it a new character or a retcon, I'd encourage membership in the Hapan Royal Navy as a Cyborg Warrior or Marine. We need active dedicated players to build the faction up, but I won't pressure ya if it isn't for you.

[member="Relina Zhan"]

Myles his neither a new character nor a retcon. He is a victim of those pesky Mandos having destroyed the Republic or put it out of it's misery depending on how you chose to look at the events of the Kashyyk invasion.

While there is nothing Cyborg about Myles he may be interested in hearing what the Hapan government has to offer.

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
I'm trying to build an empire from scratch if you're interested, and if your dedicated, you'd be my chief lieutenant. Also I wouldn't mind you being the genetic template for my clone army. if you were interested we could do a thread on it.

[member="Myles Skyreaper"]

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
Well it's the start of one, no? If you look at the galactic map, I plan on taking over the top left of it, and seeing how you're an experienced role player, I could always use the help.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Myles Skyreaper"],

The Metal Lords are not above hiring out mercenaries to throw at a problem and do their dirty work from time to time, if Myles if ever looking for some quick cash or just work in general.

Garlen Zorabos said:
Well it's the start of one, no? If you look at the galactic map, I plan on taking over the top left of it, and seeing how you're an experienced role player, I could always use the help.

Tell you what. I will keep an eye on it and see what you come up with. Then we can possibly talk about Myles getting involved.

HK-36 said:

The Metal Lords are not above hiring out mercenaries to throw at a problem and do their dirty work from time to time, if Myles if ever looking for some quick cash or just work in general.
What kind of work are we talking about?

HK-36

Usual mercenary pew pew work, if we'll be joining a battle we'll let you know who we're fighting and if you want to tag along you're free to do so

How's about you join the Dominion (Soon to be The Greater Republic of Serenno). We are a Republic with a senate and a commander in chief that we call the Archlord. Our ideas uphold freedom, democracy, and the right to vote.

HK-36 said:

Usual mercenary pew pew work, if we'll be joining a battle we'll let you know who we're fighting and if you want to tag along you're free to do so
I will keep an eye out for some faction threads and see what intrigues me fro the character.

Lucien Galtier said:
How's about you join the Dominion (Soon to be The Greater Republic of Serenno). We are a Republic with a senate and a commander in chief that we call the Archlord. Our ideas uphold freedom, democracy, and the right to vote.

After giving it some thought I am going pass on joining the Dominion. I appreciate the offer though.

HK-36

Well I just joined a skirmish between Mandalorians and Galactic Empire, it might be profitable or it might just fizzle out and die, but if you're interested together we could probably pump some activity and excitement into the thread

Howdy. If you are interested in a neutral, democratic faction with a pragmatic, ends-justify-the-means outlook, which welcomes both lightside and darkside characters, you could join The Shrouded. We are a minor faction which has just been set up and we want to focus on writing diverse stories, from fleet actions, to cloak-and-dagger shenanigans and we already have a backstory established (being roleplayed as we speak) and big plans for the future. Our special forces units may be a good fit for your character and given that we're RP-ing the beginning of the faction right now, you could snatch up some promotions if you want.

[member="Miles Skyreaper"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom