Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bringinf children into arguments

Matreya

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SITE WIDE PEOPLE.

That being said, in the past hour I have been in a HUGE argument. Originally it began with my fiance telling her adopted brother (close close friend she calls family) she hoped he would be ok and to calm down, as on fb he made some dark posts involving hurting others. Next thing we know she is being jumped by a woman and her son who feel the man should "grow up" despite just losing his son to CPS, as well as it being his sons bday today. I stepped into defend her, did not use any real form of insult, simply used respectful logic and laughing as an offence. Next thing I know the girl who started it sent my fiance a message calling her a whore and mentioning CPS taking my kid away!

Admittedly, I lost it. I mentioned her, her kid, her family, her intelligence...pretty much the only thing I didn't insult was her cat. Am I wrong? I want honest opinions. Seriously am I wrong?

Also, please no one none of that bs I get when I make threads. I'm already angry, I just want those I've begun to call friends to tell me I'm wrong. I feel like I am.

(Ps. Her kids aee all older then myself (20+) and my son is 5 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom