Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring out ya dead~ (Investigative Mortician/Former Ranger)

Hehe. Hello everyone.

PI and mortician here, looking to write with some investigative minded folks. Former Ranger too, before I lost my eye, so wouldn't mind getting in the action a few more times. Or maybe you could bring a few cases to me. Either way, I'd be super excited to write with you. By the by, this does not in any way preclude other members of factions or such from writing with me. Yvette offers her services to any decent folk who might potentially be able to swing it. Plus it's fun.

Hope to see you around~ ^^

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
unsure if my character's current position would have a need for a PI and or mortician, but an extra hand is always welcome!, currently Laphisto is on Kirima investigating the history of the system and trying to learn more about the pirate crew that's been terrorizing the inhabitants for a while now, if you up for it would love to get something started

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom