Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bright Morning, Brighter Day

Hazel Zanteres

The Angel/Devil on your Shoulder
4c10c81251b4dd193aaa6d16b3e1faaf.jpg
Zeltros - Hazel Zantere's Apartment
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Ishana Pavanos"]​
The night at Club Blush had gone for several more hours after the trio had dissappeared up to the VIP room. In which many more drinks were ordered and consumed, along with; as Mishel Ren would've put it - a lot of 'mouth-to-mouth'. The flirting, the dancing, the sultry touches and the burning kisses - it all gradually ramped up to a point where even the most inebriated person could tell the club was not the place to pursue it further. So Hazel, much like she had taken charge in getting them upstairs, continued that trend and revealed that she was going to take them to her place here on Zeltros. Though even the short walk down took longer than it should've, mainly because a couple times Hazel would turn around to find the other two had drifted off to a nearby wall, engrossed against one another. Eventually though they did manage to get down to the second floor, where Hazel took a moment to grab her coat she had left there. That, and on a spur of thought, approached [member="Joza Perl"] and simply gave her a kiss on the cheek, whispering a quiet 'thank you for the invite' before leaving the club with the others. From there it was a quick taxi ride away, over to Zeltros' more high rise district.

It wasn't even morning by the time the first of the trio awoke, it was in fact almost noon when Hazel finally cracked her eyes open. Waking up to a mass of red in her face. It took a couple seconds for Hazel to recognise it to be Kaalia's hair, and the fact she was cuddled up against the young Ren. While Hazel hadn't drunk enough to be completely forgetful, it was enough for her to have to take a few moments to recall the events of the last several hours.

Hazel let out a satisfied hum - a small, sultry smirk appearing on her face afterwards, feeling that morning afterglow of a particularly enjoyable night. That amongst the other times she had come to Zeltros, this was certainly one Hazel would cherish.

She let out a small yawn, stretching out her left arm that had been resting over the two other occupants in the bed. Hazel went to move, but felt a sudden weight on the right keeping her from doing so. With a curious eyebrow raised she sat up slightly to see her right arm was currently underneath Kaalia, wrapped around the woman's waist. And trapped by the fact that on the other side Ishana was currently being cuddled by the redhead. Hazel let out a quiet chuckle and resigned herself to remaining in the warmth of the bed. Why was she even feeling cold anyway?

Not wishing to disturb them, Hazel occupied her time with looking around the bedroom. She instantly spotted various articles of clothing scattered around, and a quick peek under the covers revealed that at least two of them were naked. Though it did also - rather amusingly to Hazel, reveal that the covers that had been haphazardly pulled over them, had apparently been shifted around enough that they were barely covering Hazel. It certainly explained why she was feeling so cold even while being in bed. And if anything, it gave her excuse to just nestle up against Kaalia more.

With not much else to do while she let them slumber on, Hazel was left to her thoughts, which quickly became mischievous. Slipping her free hand back under the covers, she placed it against Kaalia's bare thigh and gently preessed against the flesh, beginning to trace circles with her fingers.

Ishana Pavanos

I
Ishana felt good, and she hadn't felt this good in so long. Daylight struck around the three, unaware that one of them was already awake, Ishana shifted. She felt [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]'s arm around her waist and smiled burying her face into the mattress. Flashes of the night before flooded her mind and she snickered a little, as the light brushed against her skin. The pilot slinked down between the fabric of the comforter and the feel of the cool spots on the sheets. The spots that were exposed to the cool air conditioned air, her body stretched out a moment and then relaxed as she put her arms around the redhead pulling her close. "Morning gorgeous," she whispered still half-asleep, one eye cracked open blurred to the sight of [member="Hazel Zanteres"].

The brunette placed her lips along Kaalia's, "mhmmm, one more," she murmured between kisses.

As the older woman shuffled her legs beneath the comforter, they found a pair of hands. Namely, as one leg wedged itself between Kaalia's, the pilot now wide awake propped herself up on her elbows. "Well good morning to you beautiful." Ishana greeted as she leant over to give the blonde a kiss.

There was a chuckle as the Imperial pilot settled back on her side of the bed, giving Kaalia one more kiss on the lips.

Kaalia was always terrible at waking up. When she realized she was once again concious, she kept her eyes closed as she slowly let her mind slip back into the real world. She recalled what she dreamt about. A fantastic night on Zeltros where she ran into Hazel and Ishana, and then- Her train of thought was interrupted as she suddenly was moved a bit and heard the words "Morning gorgeous," the voice being all too familiar. When she felt a pair of lips press against hers she realized that what happened was no dream, it very much happened. As her senses came back to her, she felt another body pressed up against her back and the redhead could only think of one person that could've been the one there. She felt a finger trace circles on her thigh, but she was too drowsy to look behind her just yet. For now she'd just enjoy the cuddling. She didn't want to leave the bed, the comfort of the bed and the warmth of the two others that shared it was something she had never felt before. It was a night she would never forget. Thank the Force the alcohol didn't make me forget everything, she thought.

"Morning love," the youngest of the three murmured with a tired and cracky voice, still in a state of disbelief over the situation she was in. She let Ishana prop one of her legs inbetween hers as the pilot got up on her elbows to look at Hazel. "Morning to you too angel." Her voice, despite her tired state, had an undertone of humor in it knowing the doctor was often referred to one. When the brunette settled back on her side of the bed the redhead leaned in for a gentle kiss on her neck and wrapped an arm around her to press up against her much like Hazel did against Kaalia. "Am I still dreaming? If so, don't wake me up." She finally opened her eyes and slammed them back shut as she was quickly blinded by the light. She tried again, slowly this time, and the sight of Ishana's face came into view. She smiled at the visage of the pilot. If she could wake up next to her every morning she would go to the moon and back to have that blessing. The brunette gave her another kiss and all she could do was grin like an idiot when she pulled away. "I'm not letting you go anymore."

[member="Hazel Zanteres"] | [member="Ishana Pavanos"]

Hazel Zanteres

Hazel liked this, could get use to it even. The peace, the contentment of just staying in a bed with someone - or someones in this instance and just be enveloped in it. It was a type of warmth she had been missing, or maybe it was something she never had. This situation was certainly not unique to Hazel, nor were Kaalia and Ishana the first to have warmed her bed. It had begun years ago, when she was much younger, more naive and had fallen into a pit she nearly didn't climb back out of. Even during her time studying for her degrees, Hazel rarely had any real romances with the majority just being flings. Her time in the Republic Military had been a different matter, though it was really just another shade of the same colour. Those times had only been about blowing off steam, where her squad would just hit up the local bar or club, drink away and hook up with someone. And then the morning would come and either that night's lover would be gone, or she would be.

It was half the reason she did this - visiting Zeltros to unwind. Half to get away from her work, the other to carry the tradition. As she was the only one left alive to continue it on.

But this? It felt different somehow. Was it because there was degree of care involved? Though surely that was simply the Doctor side slipping through, as Kaalia at least was a patient of hers not too long ago. Which in turn just brought to the forefront of her mind that this wasn't right, especially with Kaalia. She had been a charge of hers, her age was-

Hazel bit back a pained groan as her head just seemed to vibrate in complaint. It was either because of the inevitable hangover, or the line of thought was just too troublesome. Knowing her luck, it was probably a combination of the two.

She felt the bed shift, and looked over to see that Ishana was beginning to stir. Hazel watched in silence as she slowly realised her surroundings, recalled the previous night's events. A small smile appeared as she saw her speak to Kaalia and vice versa, which morped into a grin when the pilot finally saw her. Hazel met her half way, returning the kiss with an added purr. "Good morning, you little minx."

Hazel liked Ishana, for numerous reasons that occured last night. But the main reason is because she suspected the pilot was able to see through her. That while Hazel had taken charge, made sure the three of them enjoyed the night. There was that self-doubt, niggling in the back of her mind - that she was just a third wheel. But she was fairly certain Ishana had caught it, and by the end it was the furthest thing from her mind.

She had been very attentive, to say the least.

There was admittedly truth in that fact however. Hazel could clearly see there was something far more intimate between the two, and she wasn't going to get in the way of it.

As they broke apart, she peered down at Kaalia as the redhead spoke. A rosy tone appearing on her cheeks at the choice of word used. It had been a while since someone had openly called her 'angel', and certainly not in this context. "And morning to you, firecracker." Settling back down against Kaalia's back, Hazel gave her thigh a small squeeze, reaffirming she wasn't still dreaming.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Ishana Pavanos"]

Ishana Pavanos

I
In the kitchen, Ishana wore an oversized t-shirt and her boxer shorts. The stove set to low as steam rose from a pot. “Call this the Balmorran Crater, it’s a hangover cure. Story is a bunch of Imperials and Republic soldiers ended up stuck in this crater and they were running out of rations so they put them together to try and make a meal out of it. Was like the most disgusting thing ever but it kept them going until they were able to climb out.” The pilot chuckled, “don’t worry a few centuries and a dark plague later, this stuff’s pretty good. Should be ready in the next couple of minutes.”

The apartment lights were dimmed low, and as Ishana looked around she noted the high end furniture. “So uh, I don’t um - I mean we got first names but, mind if I ask what you do, exactly?” Ishana asked the blonde while she chopped up a few root vegetables. “And in case you’re wondering, names Pavanos, Ishana former One Sith, current First Order pilot.” A cocked smile as she looked over her shoulder, “where did Kaali find you?” Kaali? Feth, Ishana nicknames already.

Bare feet on the ground, the smell of a fine Balmorran stew wafted through the apartment. Despite the many jokes of Ishana not being able to cook. The brunette admitted she could only cook Balmorran food, everything else seemed strange and foreign. “You wouldn’t happen to have any heavy cream, would you? It’ll add to the richness of the stew, well stewp. It’s like a soup, stew thing.”

Kaalia chuckled at the little pinch she felt on her thigh, reaffirming she wasn't still asleep. "I guess I really was the luckiest girl in the galaxy last night." She felt satisfied, content. It felt good just laying there, her whole body felt warm and comfortable under the sheets. It was the right kind of tired, the kind that nothing but gratifying. The woman turned her head to face Hazel, leaning in for a kiss with the blonde. She smiled as she pulled away. "That's a nickname I haven't heard before. I'm going to assume it's a good thing." She attributed the chosen nickname to her hair color, but it could've easily been for other reasons.

When Ishana crawled out of bed and scrambled up some of the clothes that were spread all across the floor Kaalia stretched for a moment before cuddling up to Hazel for just a tad longer. She looked around the room to see that the clothes weren't the only thing that were disorderly. A chair was flipped over in one place, an ornament was knocked off of a nearby table in another, luckily it wasn't broken, and that was just what she could see from the bed. "Sorry for making such a mess of your place." A grin could be found on her face as she spoke, knowing full well that it was worth it to the doctor.

A nice aroma came from the kitchen as the pilot explained the origins of what she was cooking, making the redhead realize she was famished. "You had me at hangover cure. Actually, the smell was enough already." She slowly got out of bed, her was hair an absolute mess, and walked over to various pieces of clothing that were strewn around on the floor. She was fairly certain most of the articles were actually hers, except for the jacket she picked up last. The 'Pavanos' tag on it was what caught Kaalia's eye first, and she sneakily picked it up and set it aside. It would come with her on the way back to the Bastion as a reminder and an excuse to see her again quickly, although she figured she probably wouldn't need excuses anymore. She tossed on her shirt and slid into her boxer shorts much like the brunette had done, and tossed the rest on top of the jacket in the corner. She wandered over to the kitchen and got behind Ishana, wrapping her arms around her neck and giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "I'm going to take a quick shower, now that I think about it. I'll be back before the food's ready."

[member="Ishana Pavanos"] | [member="Hazel Zanteres"]

Hazel Zanteres

Hazel returned the kiss to Kaalia, mirroring the redhead's smile as they parted. She let out a chuckle - a slight mischievousness to it at the mention of the nickname. With one hand she threaded her fingers gently through her red hair. The other a gentle tease against Kaalia's thigh, finger's trickling along it towards the curve into the inner side. "Mhm, yeah. All good reasons." She shifted away from her briefly, to allow Kaalia a moment to stretch. Hazel used that moment to watch Ishana as the pilot departed the bed and moved around picking up some clothing. She held back the desire to whistle, mainly out of admiration at the marks that adorned the woman - mostly her back. It dawned to her that the previous nights activities had been particularly...aggressive. Again, another change to what these nights were usually like for the Hapan.

She welcomed Kaalia with open arms when she huddled up against her again, sharing the warmth and comfort for a bit longer. Hazel followed her eyes as they moved across the room, landing on a couple areas that are a mess. Flashes of those moments appeared to Hazel, and she smiled. "Ah, no need to apologize. It was totally worth it." She gave Kaalia another small kiss before the woman left the bed. Hazel remained initially, this time watching Kaalia's movements, taking in the damage as it were. Ishana and I certainly didn't go easy. Hazel wasn't sure what it was, but something about these two women had certainly brought out the more wilder side. And while Ishana might've not seen it, Hazel had a perfect view of Kaalia finding the pilot's jacket. Hazel smiled, and shook her head slightly saying nothing.

Now that the other two were up and dressed, Hazel followed suit. She slipped out of the bed and stretched for a few moments. Taking the time to examine the various marks that decorated her body. Her eyes lingered over towards Ishana and chuckled lightly, glad that her work clothes covered up a lot - otherwise there probably would be quite a bit of explaining to do. Walking over to the closet, she pulled out one of the robes and slipped it on. The material was silky in texture, it's touch cold against Hazel's skin. She tied the sash up around, enclosing her body under it. After that she saddled up to the kitchen's island, in time to see Kaalia wrapping her arms around Ishana. Hazel smiled, a small pang of something hit her heart but she quickly smothered it.

With Kaalia wondering off to shower, Hazel turned her full attention to Ishana listening to what the woman said. "Zanteres, Hazel former Republic." Her voice was neutral, given the fact the One Sith and the Republic were enemies. There wasn't a trace of animosity in her tone, it had been years since that ended and the former battle medic had made peace with it. Especially with the revelation that had ultimately turn her neutral. "I work as a Doctor now, as well as a Healer in the Order of the Sacred Lotus." She chuckled, also taking a look around at the furniture around. "I generally don't just spend for the sake of it. But a few years ago I just felt like treating myself, and given that I visit Zeltos a number of times in a year..." Hazel let the sentence drift off, as there wasn't really much to add.

She let out a chuckle when Ishana brought up the redhead. "More like I found her, or rather we found her. The Sacred Lotus was on Mustafar at the time, came across Kaalia-" Hazel gave pause to stop herself from outright naming the Ren - unsure whether the pilot knew about them. "and her colleagues who were all injured. We took them with us to get patched up." When asked about the heavy cream, Hazel pointed a finger towards one of the cabinets to the right of Ishana. "What about you Ishana? How did you and Kaalia meet?"

Ishana Pavanos

I
Ishana smiled and before she could react the young redhead sauntered off, the pilot's eyes lingered on her lover's body for just a moment too long. Turning her attention back to the Crater Stewp, she headed for the cabinets as directed by Hazel. "Pubbie, huh?" She gave the older woman a wink and a grin. It was clear just as Hazel had made it, any animosity that she may have had were gone. In truth, Ishana was never one for fighting but it was a gig - one she was good at, trained for and lived to do just as she now lived to fight for the First Order. Actually, the First Order just paid better and had benefits - didn't exactly get health benefits with the One Sith. "Doctor? Lotus..." She let the words roll around her tongue for a moment as she added the heavy cream to the pot. Slowly the brunette stirred it in, "Well."

"Don't mind me, I'm just a floating star. I go where I go, rest where I rest." The woman lived out of her old OS Fighter for feth sake. "It's a nice place." She couldn't say if she'd ever get her own actual place. Force knows she'd probably just lose it in a sabbac game anyway. "Right, Mustafar - yeah I wasn't anywhere near that. Was over G'Rho we'd just finished a campaign there so I helped with setting up a starfighter outpost there, early warning systems in case the scales come back." Ishana set the wooden spoon on a cover and grabbed the pot's lid and set it over. Her next step would be to create some Balmorran flatbread to go with it, and thus she took no time in finding the appropriate (as close to) ingredients as she could find. The brunette had thought about what Hazel asked her, her and Ishana. All she could do was chuckle, "so uh, well we were on uh, Rocket City I think. I can't... umm, Quesaya? Yes, I think that's the place."

The pilot's hands worked simple ingredients into a dough as the Balmorran Crater simmered together. "There's a place called the Jumping Rocket, just your average club really nothing too fancy, and I sat down at this table where there was a game going on. Kaali was there with this other girl, and well when you've gambled your way around the galaxy." She motioned with her hand and continued, "one thing led to another, I kissed her and well... here we are." Realising that she needed just a little more water for the dough, Ishana dusted her hands and crossed the kitchen and on her way she made a detour. Just to give the blonde a 'good morning,' kiss before returning to the pace of making... brinner, breakfast, dinner, brinner, who knew at this point.

[member="Hazel Zanteres"] | [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Kaalia had noticed the marks that adorned her body while taking her shower. She had looked at them closer in the mirror after she had dried herself off and she shook her head for a moment. Last night definitely brought out that more aggressive side of her that she found in herself after embracing the Dark Side. At one point she had to hold herself in order to not just give in to instinct and risk doing something harmful to the other two. She kept it under control however, and after the one instance it didn't happen again letting her enjoy the rest of the night without worry. In a way she was proud of the marks, it showed that she could let that little bit of aggression in without losing herself in it. The one that sprung into eye to most to her was a hickey on her neck. Her mind flashed back to the moment it was made, remembering Ishana being the culprit for that one. She made a mental note to return the favor next time.

The door from the bathroom opened back up to reveal the redhead freshed up and with damp hair, the shirt and boxer shorts on her body as though they weren't taken off while inside. "Did I miss any spicy topics?" She stretched in the doorframe before walking back into the room, stopping by Hazel first to appraise the robe. "Fancy." The redhead moved around the doctor until she came to her back, then wrapped her arms around her neck and leaned her head on her left shoulder. "She definitely got us good." was whispered into the blonde's ear before glancing at the brunette in the kitchen. Her arms moved downwards to wrap around her waist and held her there for a moment. "You definitely had a streak of that yourself though. Who knew the stern doctor could be so wild?" A slight mischievous chuckle escaped her lips. The way she held Hazel was gentle, a complete contrast to last night.

After a few minutes Kaalia let go of the doctor and made her way towards the kitchen. "It smells great," she said as she approached, "I can't wait to try it." She felt her stomach rumble. She hadn't eaten in a while, the reason why fairly obvious. As she came close to Ishana again and took in her scent she was immediately reminded of every single reason she was so crazy about her. She was unpredictable, adventurous, fearless, and so many more things that she loved getting swept away by. Ever since they met back in the Jumping Rocket where the brunette tried to convince a group of angry men that Kaalia was her wife there was always this little bit of excitement whenever she thought of her, and she thought of her every single day. How funny would it be if one day... She internally chuckled at the thought. The redhead held Ishana's chin and turned it towards her face, giving her a deep kiss. "I don't think the previous one did the job, this one should do."

[member="Ishana Pavanos"] | [member="Hazel Zanteres"]

Hazel Zanteres

Hazel let out a laugh at the term 'Pubbie', it was something she hadn't heard in ages and it still amused her. "Yeah, I was a battle medic. So I was generally in the thick of it most of the time." If it this were five years ago, Hazel probably would've been wincing at bringing such a topic up - or even hesitating to mention it outright. But a lesson she learned well was to not dwell on such things, the present and future were much more important. She was glad to see that Ishana was much the same, at least in terms of not holding anything like a grudge about those days. Though if Hazel were honest the woman never struck her as the type to be. Hazel listened to her words carefully, picking up on what was being said, she figured that a pilot likely didn't have a stable place to live given their job.

She watched with and amused glint in her eyes as Ishana began to talk about how she and Kaalia met, mainly at the fact the pilot was stumbling slightly at the start. It just made the Hapan smile sincerely as she listened. The place wasn't known to her, and she got the impression there was probably more to the story, but she didn't press on. Mainly because Ishana was soon approaching her, Hazel raised an eyebrow until it clicked and a small grin appeared on her face.

By the time Kaalia had returned to the kitchen, Hazel had shifted in her seat a bit to get comfortable again - taking a moment to adjust her robe. She sent a playful glare at Ishana, eyes shifting briefly to woman's flour-covered hands then to where the bottom of the pilot's shirt had been pulled up a bit. She just shook her head slightly. Hazel looked over at Kaalia as she approached. "Well..." She went to answer, but Kaalia was soon wrapping her arms around her neck. Her whispered words bringing forth the night's memories again. Hazel chuckled silently, "Mhm, I think we got each other good as well." She looked over at Ishana at the same time. "You certainly got yourself a winner. Better not let her go." Hazel teased her quietly, an goodnatured; envious look in her eye. Reminding Hazel of how she had acted had actually brought a small honest blush to her cheeks. "Well you know what they say, the quiet ones always surprise you." When Kaalia slipped her arms down to her waist, Hazel sank back into the embrace just simply enjoying it. The moment Kaalia had moved over to Ishana, Hazel knew what was coming and just shook her head, smirk on her face. These two...

Hazel let them have a few minutes. It certainly wouldn't be fair to interrupt or stop them. But someone was supposed to be cooking, and Hazel would be damned if she let something that smells that great, get burned. So she let out a small cough. "As much as I enjoy watching you two be so insatiable, but there is still food being cooked. Besides, you'll have plenty of time once we've eaten, and I'll be out of your hair while I shower."

Ishana Pavanos

I
At some point, the trio settled down for an actual meal. Kaalia and Hazel sat on either side of Ishana, the Crater Stewp and Balmorran flatbread came out alright. Not exactly gourmet, but then since when did Balmorran cuisine dazzle the masses? It was always meant to satisfy and keep you going. Night was falling again and the pilot wondered what she would do now, her tattooed arms clear for either of the other women to see. Not that they hadn't seen them before; well. Kaalia at least has seen them, Hazel just the day. Scars, tattoos marks where she's crashed still ran across her skin. A spoon into the bowl, forearm out on the table, Ishana looked out the window of the apartment. Zeltros looked different from here, quite different she pondered on what it must be like to live this far up from the ground. Turning her attention back to her meal, she swept her hair up into a half bun.

It was messy but it was now out of the way and she could focus on eating. Her long, oversized t-shirt fixed now and her eyes fell to the blonde for a moment. Then as she grabbed the bread and ripped it in half her eyes came to settle on Kaalia's features. Kaalia was, young, sweet and in some ways pure - a lot of ways. Brilliant, mature (more so than Ishana that's for sure), the pilot had to think of what in her right mind thought to pick this girl out of the crowd back at the Jumping Rocket. She'd certainly have to thank her former self for doing so. "How's the food?" She asked them both, "and for the record Balmorran food isn't really about being pretty or anything." A little insecure and unsure of her own abilities., she relaxed a little bit after having been reassured. Setting her spoon down back into the bowl she shifted in her seat, and reached out with her hand to take Kaalia's hand into hers. Running her thumb across the top of the younger woman's hand, her eyes soft as she gazed into the pure green eyes before letting their hands part from each other.
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Hazel Zanteres"]

Kaalia chuckled at Hazel's remark as she pulled away from Ishana, leaving her to cooking. "I just can't help it." She made her way over to the pile of clothes she had tossed into the corner before, and put them back on. She looked at Ishana's jacket that was hidden away for a moment, and with a sneaky move she walked towards the couch and slipped it underneath it. It would be coming with her. She got seated and cast an amused glance towards the doctor. Her lips moved as though she was saying "I will never ever let her go," but she remained silent, leaving Hazel to lipread it.

When the food was ready and sat down, the smell had caused her hunger to reach a peak. She wasted no time taking a good spoonful of the, as Ishana referred to it, stewp and savored the taste. She nodded and swallowed it when the brunette asked how the food was, making a hmm sound. "It's amazing, Ish. No need to explain anything about it." She looked at the pilot just how she looked at her and her heart beat a little bit faster for a moment. All the scars, the tattoos, all the little imperfections, they were all perfect. There wasn't a single thing about her that she would change, even if she could change anything she wanted. In her mind she was the most beautiful person in the galaxy.

The feeling Kaalia would get when she was close to Ishana was something only she could create within her, and it felt good. Really, really good. The brunette took her hand and looked into her eyes softly, and all she could do was grin like an idiot. Their story was unconventional, crazy and, if the redhead had any say in it, far from finished. There were many more pages to be written. I will never ever let her go. Not for anything or anyone.

Hazel Zanteres

Hazel gave a small grin at Kaalia's response, knowing well enough that if she were in the redhead's shoes she'd be much the same. Again, she watched as Kaalia stealthily moved Ishana's jacket while said pilot was not looking. This time, the redhead seemed to have caught on the fact she had been watching, if her amused glance was anything to go by. Hazel let out a slight chuckle, a subtle nod of the head to Kaalia after picking up on what she had silently said.

Once the food was ready and the trio were all seated, Hazel was much like Kaalia and had quickly dug in. She had a spoonful of the 'stewp', then tore a piece of the bread off and dunked it on. Overall, a content hum escaped her lips as she ate it. "It's excellent." With how hectic her work could get, Hazel was well aquainted with the idea of just grabbing whatever that could just about class as a decent meal when there was time for it. So when something was actually cooked for her, didn't have to be anything particular special - she'd appreciate it. Especially when it was tasty and was filling the appetite that had been built up. Every so often she cast a gaze towards the other two, occasionally setting her eyes on Ishana's arms. She knew each mark, scar and tattoo likely held a story. Hazel had a number herself, mainly from her military days. But they were hidden under a veill; a result of her internal healing keeping things all smooth looking from outside.

After finishing her bowl, Hazel just relaxed into her seat and let it settle for a bit. A couple minutes passed before the Hapan stood up from her seat and stretched a bit. "Alright, time for a shower." She then gave the other two women a look. "Do try and not knock to much more stuff over." She joked, giving the pair a wink before she walked away. As she passed by the bed, Hazel peered over at her desk - specifically the datapad that rested there. Knowing that a plethora of messages pertaining to her work was awaiting her. But for now, she'd ignore it and entered bathroom, shrugging off the robe as she closed the door behind her.

Alone now with nothing but silence, Hazel let out a long sigh and started her shower. Taking the time to be lost in her thoughts - all those niggling little annoyances that she had kept stifled up until that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom