Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brewing something, looking for interest

So, the idea is that he has been in stasis for eight hundred and fifteen years till someone finds where he rests and wakes him up.
It doesn't have to be a force user, but a darksider of some make or model would be welcome.
This person could then let Serian travel with them, adapt to the new era he is in and basically show him how to blend in and not get killed.
I've not yet decided on a faction, I might just go without for a while as it'll give me something extra to use when interacting with others.
So, I figured I'd get all this going and find someone(s?) and then once I was ready I'd jump in.

@[member="Serian"] I may be perfect as I have learned how to adapt to this era. Phoebe was originally frozen in Carbonite herself for 400 years. She has dark side Force powers and tends to lean that way.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"] Actually he didn't use Carbonite, he used the Dreypa's Oubliette.
@[member="Paega Anginous"] :3 Thanks!
@[member="Arrbi Betna"] HA! *Steals some and takes a drink*

I'll certainly be happy to rp with you both, he was going to have someone wake him, but they forgot/lost the information.
Maybe it could be found again and looked into for mere curiosity?

@[member="Paega Anginous"] I'll do just that :3

I figure I'll just start working on my opening post and have it waiting for when the mod finally gets back to me.
Waiting is so darned hard! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom