Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Breathe Life Into My Dead Threads

MiriFern

M
God of the Dance - Val Drutin 's character intro. Try not to be intimidated by the length; it was originally three different posts written over the course of a couple days. A few people liked it, but nobody ever responded. I can't really blame them, since it was very messy when I first put it up, but it's since been rewritten and restructured. Ironically, the two throwaway NPCs I invented for this thread are just as interesting as Val himself. If you're interested in a Coruscant junkyard post, check it out.

A Bright Center to the Galaxy - Alyosha Drutin 's character intro. Set in a dive bar on Tatooine. I left him in the middle of a conversation that was just about to get interesting, but you're welcome to jump in or disrupt it.

Kai and Gerda

K
The Harlock - I just posted this thread, but since it's already gotten pushed to the second page, I don't have much hope that it'll get picked up. Thread is aimed at freelance pilots, but bounty hunters and others are also welcome.

Starlin Rand

S
An Unexpected Delay - This one managed to get one response, but not much has happened and it's already been relegated to second page news. Set at a Naboo spaceport, geared towards anyone who happens to be in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom