Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breakout!

Dayne signals everyone to get up, and they all walk out, following the group of men from a distance. They hunters pause to hear the convicts jokes, then laugh. After a couple minutes of walking, I signal [member="2-1B 35"] to go into the dark alley. Once there, I give [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"] the signal to distract and kill the guards.

2-1B 35

"I see him Dayne, let's get him!" He 'yelled' in a quite tone. He pulled out a blaster and flipped around so he could pistol whip the fugitive.

"Patience, we need to wait until the hunters are distracted." Dayne put his hands on his DC-15A rifle in a melee position so he could knock out the escapee. "Whenever those guards are away, that's our time"

[member="2-1B 35"]
[member="Nyicon Sadachbian"]

Nyicon approaches the guards, his hands folded behind his back. He offered them a slight bow, a polite smile on his face.
"I understand you both areally Bounty Hunters. My superiors have ordered me to find you, we have some important targets that need "dealing" with. We're prepared to offer you both 500,000 CR each. How about you both follow me and we can discuss details?"
[member="Dayne Gehnt"]
[member="2-1B 35"]

The guards tell the escapee to hold on for a minute, and follow [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"]. Dayne nods to [member="2-1B 35"] and says "That's our cue." I slowly creep up behind the man, and knock him out. Dayne gives [member="2-1B 35"] a hand signal to drag the body into the alley. He then turns to [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"] and nods to him, indicating that he can take out the hunters any time he wishes.

2-1B 35

2-1B 35 drags the body away from sight, hiding it near a trash can.
"Anything else sir? Should I go help [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"] ?"
He pulled out a pistol, ready to fight.
[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

"[member="2-1B 35"] yeah, go and blast one of the guys in the back of the head. Once you do that, [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"] will rid of the other man. Then drag the bodies back here. You guys can take whatever you find on them. Just don't kill or take anything on the escapee."

Nyicon leads the men around the building, somewhere lacking in people. As the three round the corner, the E-11 is suddenly at the ready, firing and attempting to hit the guard on the left in the head.
[member="2-1B 35"]
[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

2-1B 35

2-1B 35 runs up to the last guard, pistol ready. At the last moment he drops the guns a pulls out a vibroblade. He thrusts it into the man a pushes deep into his stomach. It is a bloody mess as the man falls on the ground. But as the stabbing occured the man shot 2-1B 35 in the chest. He fell back in a volley of sparks and stopped moving. His mission was complete.

Dayne heard the commotion, and looked over quickly. He saw [member="2-1B 35"] laying on the ground, with sparks flying out of his chest. Dayne rushed over and asked [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"] "Know anything about fixing droids?"

Nyicon ran over by the droid, kneeling down on one knee and resting his hand on the droid's chest.
"If I knew anything about engineering, I wouldn't have such a cushy position in the military."
[member="Dayne Gehnt"]
[member="2-1B 35"]

2-1B 35

2-1B 35 looked up at Dayne and Nyicon. "All you have to do is seal the hole, nothing major has happening to my systems. I'll be fine. I think I destroyed that man though." He brandished the bloody vibroblade and dropped on the ground.

"[member="Nyicon Sadachbian"] look for anything on those men that could seal that hole temporarily. I've got to get rid of the bodies." Dayne goes and grabs each hunter with one hand and drags them into the alley that the escapee is in.

[member="2-1B 35"]

Nyicon stood up, offering a nod as he walked over to the bodies, looking for some kind of sealent. He searched the bodies and went through their bags, finally finding what he was looking for.

He comes back with a bottle of Droid Sealent. It was low grade, but it'd hold the Droid together until later.
[member="2-1B 35"]
[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

Dayne nods. "You guys can take whatever is on the hunters. Here are your credits as promised." Dayne hands both [member="2-1B 35"] and [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"] 100 credits. "You guys did well. If you're up for more stuff like this, consider joining KOTU. You've been a big help, both of you. I hope to meet you again." Dayne shoots the escapee, and carries his body away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom