Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Brat Pack (Or similar)

Great. I'll try to post depending on how the rotation goes or if it makes more sense for me to continue. I'll wait until tomorrow to post again to keep it going for those who have directly intereacted.

Jaitre Lanabre-Arenais

J
Great. I'll try to post depending on how the rotation goes or if it makes more sense for me to continue. I'll wait until tomorrow to post again to keep it going for those who have directly intereacted.
Sounds great, I am only posting once a day myself due to my work schedule.

Let me know if there is room still for a would-be runaway. This guy wants to look for any and all chances to escape these weird Jedi.

The more, the merrier! By all means, please jump in :D

Hey everyone, I have some work stuff keeping me busy, and I don't want to let anyone have to wait on me, so I'll step out of the thread and let you continue. Hopefully, we can interact in a thread at a later time!

Jaitre Lanabre-Arenais

J
Hey everyone, I have some work stuff keeping me busy, and I don't want to let anyone have to wait on me, so I'll step out of the thread and let you continue. Hopefully, we can interact in a thread at a later time!

I've been getting smashed by work at the moment too, so I totally get it. Real life first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom