Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brando's Palace (Open to All)

X30-20G

"When life gives you lemons, you sell them to the
X30 looked over and took a look he saw Luminous he might have just thought she was your average chiss but he noticed the sniper rifle and a helmet so there were 2 choices he decided "Shes a soldier or Bounty Hunter and im goin with hunter the man he was talking to looked important so he decided to just walk away yet he was hoping she hadnt seen the bounty on X30 first if she did then welp X30 would be spare parts at an old store but if she didnt he would have his hunter

Luminous

Brando the Hutt

B
The Hutt shook his head. ''I don't have that many assassin droids for sale, sadly, though I do have a plentiful amount of old Clone Wars-era war material if your looking to get your hands on some battle droids or old ships?'', he said with a grin.

[member="Kallagrim"]

"Anything that can make a strong army stronger." Kallagrim said. "Where is this Clone Wars era material you speak of? I would want to make an educated purchase." Kallagrim said with the slightest hint of a smile appearing on his lips.

[member="Brando the Hutt"]

Brando the Hutt

B
The Hutt handed Kallagrim a data-chip containing the co-ordinates of his private merchant. ''My dealer will be able to sort you out with the goods after you've viewed them. I hope this pleases you, stranger?''

[member="Kallagrim"]

Kallagrim took the data-chip and nodded at the Hutt, before turning and exiting the palace, his elite guards at his heel.
[member="Brando the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom