Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand Spanking New

[member="Jaron Lesan"], color me interested.

If I join, it's going to be through RP. Not ooc forums. Since you have provided the most information about this, would you mind convincing me through RP?

[member="Jaron Lesan"], If you can, that would be much appreciated. if you can't then that's fine. (Bio is not completed, but I have a lot of the main points down.)

[member="TK-781"], I will make a NFU. Promise

[member="Shawn Withers"]
Oh you don't have to! I'm just giving you a hard time, lol. Don't make a character just because I was razzing you. >.<

FO and Imperium are rival Imperial factions, so I was just butting in to harass them all friendly like, hehe.

Welcome to Chaos, btw.

[member="TK-781"], No seriously. I was going to make one if I got the hang of this site. I also don't know how much I can be on with my RL schedule.

If I can, my second character would have been a NFU. So you are good.

And if this was friendly banter, then I didn't know about the two factions. lol *hence the title of the thread?*

TK-781 said:
[member="Shawn Withers"]
Oh you don't have to! I'm just giving you a hard time, lol. Don't make a character just because I was razzing you. >.<

FO and Imperium are rival Imperial factions, so I was just butting in to harass them all friendly like, hehe.
Well not competing per se. There may end up being some reciprocity.

[member="Jaron Lesan"], Biography is completely updated if you would like to look at it. I think I have everything done. If I make any changes I'll let you know.

[member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"], I'm guessing he got hit on the head one too many times?

[member="Shawn Withers"]
Yeah, we're a bit newer than the FO faction, but have a lot of dedicated and solid writers ourselves. But yeah, I was just razzing them. We're actually working out some sort of something or other agreement or something. I dunno. I'm just a point and shoot guy, not a politician.

[member="Jaron Lesan"]
Competing for members! No, but seriously, I just popped in here to bug you guys cuz it's fun. And also to say hi to the newbie, but mostly just to bug you FO guys, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom