Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand Spanking New

Been a while since I have played on a RP Site. most of it was on superhero RP sites and I tried on a Pokemon site... that ended in failure by the way. The site is looking awesome, and I hope to RP with you all.

Hmmmm. Should I be an ass and interrupt [member="Darth Ophidia"], and [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]'s argument, or should I just say this is a warm welcome and be done? :p

[member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Jak Sandrow"], [member="Daska Tess"], [member="Mantic Dorn"], [member="Katagiri Ike"], [member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Aram Kalast"], [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"], [member="Vengeance"], Thank you all for the welcomes. As I said above, Hope to RP with you all.

Oh, and is there a prefered form of writing? (IE: First person, third person, etc)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="DeusAkame"] it was a friendly exchange of words of how one sleeps best at night *giggles* anyhow I hope you enjoy your time here at chaos. We have a thriving community here so I'm sure you will fit in here well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom