Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Branching out

About a month or two ago, I returned here to Chaos after a pretty long, unannounced LOA. Since then, I have done a few successful threads, but have run into a bit of a problem: I can only seem to start any successful threads with one particular character of mine. So, today I’m asking if anyone would be interested in doing a thread with one of my other characters. A few I have in mind in particular:
  • Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark is a ruthless cyborg out for revenge against the Galactic Alliance. He also happens to be the C.E.O. of the once-powerful Glolmark Corporation, which produces a wide variety of droids, starships, ground vehicles, and other useful items. For him, I would be interested in RPing with both potential customers (potentially a fellow enemy of the GA), or potential rivals (either from the GA, or enemy corporations).
  • Zengel Felgreen Zengel Felgreen is a mysterious and deadly assassin, who exclusively targets criminals. He is willing to work with law enforcement, as long as they do not object to his lethal methods. For him, I would be willing to RP with a criminal to hunt down for a “cat and mouse”-type story. Or alternatively, a law enforcement character for a story where our characters both pursue the same target, and either team up with or hinder each other while doing so.
  • Karpel Excaan Karpel Excaan is a Coaxium tycoon, who is trapped under the thumb of the Pyke Syndicate. He also has an adventurous streak, and would be willing to fund (and quite possibly join) an expedition to an unexplored planet in search of new sources of Coaxium. Whether your character is a businessman looking for a deal, or an explorer looking for adventure, he could work as an RP partner.

• Zengel Felgreen Zengel Felgreen is a mysterious and deadly assassin, who exclusively targets criminals. He is willing to work with law enforcement, as long as they do not object to his lethal methods. For him, I would be willing to RP with a criminal to hunt down for a “cat and mouse”-type story. Or alternatively, a law enforcement character for a story where our characters both pursue the same target, and either team up with or hinder each other while doing so.

I can have Zengel target my contract assassin, Oshin Jantu Oshin Jantu , who hunts criminals as much as she is one. Or they can team up to hunt the same target. On that same vein, Zengel can team up with my rough-and-tumble Sector Ranger Zad Ruzed Zad Ruzed . Def not the kind of guy to object to lethal methods.

Also I can confirm our smuggling crew is best crew. And that ham salad avatar is making me hungry.

Die Shize Die Shize

I would be up for teaming up with either one of your characters! They both sound like they would complement Zengel’s personality well in different ways. I sent you a friend request on Discord, so we can discuss the details more there.

Maker of Stuff and Things.
Factory Judge
Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark is a ruthless cyborg out for revenge against the Galactic Alliance. He also happens to be the C.E.O. of the once-powerful Glolmark Corporation, which produces a wide variety of droids, starships, ground vehicles, and other useful items. For him, I would be interested in RPing with both potential customers (potentially a fellow enemy of the GA), or potential rivals (either from the GA, or enemy corporations).
It would be very funny if he ran into the head of GA's weapons development, who also happens to be a 14 year old genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom