Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Boy you've got to prove Your love to me

HLS

H
Location - Coruscant : Holonet News Station

Holly was sitting in one of the chairs on set. All around her cameras were getting into position. The floor manager was barking orders at a lighting tech while the makeup artist powdered Holly’s face.

“Our guest should be here soon. He was just getting out of wardrobe.” Holly was excited about interviewing Ben Craig Ben Craig about his new nuptials.

Ben Craig
Director of The Military Department of Advanced Weapons Research; Vice-Secretary of State; CEO of N&Z Umbrella Corporation
Dress:
Link
Tags: Holly Starstorm
Ben sat in one of the chairs in the dressing room. He was wearing his usual white uniform with unnecessary but EXTREME flex, long white cape. After one of the crew members finished putting on the rest of the makeup to make him supposedly look pretty, he was led to the stage where there were bright lights and cameras everywhere. Ben put on his biggest smile and walked onto the stage greeting Holly, "Holly Starstorm! We meet again! Thanks for having me." He walked over to shake her hand then sat down on one of the chairs opposite of Holly's.
WMHXfeE.png

HLS

H
“I’m so glad you can join today! Before we go on air let’s just go over some of the topics you want to discuss. I know you recently got married and I’ve heard there have been some exciting changes on your career front?”

The techs came through and placed microphones on the table so the audience would be able to hear them properly.

“Any topics you want to avoid on air?”

Ben Craig Ben Craig

Ben Craig
Director of The Military Department of Advanced Weapons Research; Vice-Secretary of State; CEO of N&Z Umbrella Corporation
Dress:
Link
Tags: Holly Starstorm
"Yes i am recently married and there are indeed some exciting news with the Zweihander Union." Ben smiled and showed his hands, palms out, "There's nothing to hide. I want to be as transparent as possible. Ask whatever questions you'd like." The media wasn't aware of anything that was confidential so there shouldn't be any problems Ben thought.
WMHXfeE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom